[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina (40 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Obodo Fears Emerson
11/8/2004 3:58:00 PM
Christian Obodo is currently one of the most in-form Fiorentina players in the current positive run of the viola and on Wednesday the Tuscan side will face Juventus at the Delle Alpi of Turin.
The midfielder has a lot of respect for the bianconeri and fears mostly Brazilian central midfielder Emerson from Juventus.

“Juventus is a great squad and among the players I fear most there’s Emerson, but I aim mostly on playing a good game for Fiorentina without thinking too much about the opponent.”

Fiorentina are currently passing through a good moment, where the viola have won 2 of their last 3 games and drawn the other on Sunday against Inter.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by reneu ] ++
however this match will end, it's good to have this 4 point lead over milan.

now there isnt such a pressure to win this hard match against fiorentina.
actually there Is pressure, i'd be glad also if milan would drop some points

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

injured?
Toothless Milan.:D:D:D:D...when i saw the match .... and Anchelotii sub Crespo for Sheva ...i just found stupied Crespo...heavy weight...slow ....also send the ball far from the post all the time ...Tomasson also not that match....Inzagi in the bed :D:D...Sheva injured.....ooooooh Toothless Milan...but for me i want them strong and beat them when they are strong...any way forza lovely Juve

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Obodo Fears Emerson
11/8/2004 3:58:00 PM
Christian Obodo is currently one of the most in-form Fiorentina players in the current positive run of the viola and on Wednesday the Tuscan side will face Juventus at the Delle Alpi of Turin.
The midfielder has a lot of respect for the bianconeri and fears mostly Brazilian central midfielder Emerson from Juventus.

“Juventus is a great squad and among the players I fear most there’s Emerson, but I aim mostly on playing a good game for Fiorentina without thinking too much about the opponent.”

Fiorentina are currently passing through a good moment, where the viola have won 2 of their last 3 games and drawn the other on Sunday against Inter.
Emo will screw this obodo and also he will kick his *ss

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hehe it will be a very interesting match! I hope Emo-blasi will own the midfield and that Olivera plays instead of Camoranesi. Its gonna be nice to see Maresca, Miccoli and Chiellini. I'm sure they all wanna show Juventus that it was wrong to let them out of the squad! Juve will win it 2-1 I think.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
2-0 to us!!

Clean sheet for us and Del Piero back in the starting line-up scoring a brace

Del Piero will once again proved his worth on the pitch :fero:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
We should take a good care of micolli , he maybe looking to take revenge
by scoring against us , i hope zlatan scores again , and that sheva dont play against brecia which will result in milan loss:D

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

Toothless Milan.:D:D:D:D...when i saw the match .... and Anchelotii sub Crespo for Sheva ...i just found stupied Crespo...heavy weight...slow ....also send the ball far from the post all the time ...Tomasson also not that match....Inzagi in the bed :D:D...Sheva injured.....ooooooh Toothless Milan...but for me i want them strong and beat them when they are strong...any way forza lovely Juve
sheva is injured:eek: wheres Arif ur wish came true too soon :p

Aug 1, 2003
Yes sheva's injury doesnt seem all serious. It'd be trouble for Milan if it is though...

Yes, meeting Fiorentina again would be very interesting. Though I had hoped they would do better than currently. Looking forward to see Maresca and Miccoli and hopefully Miccoli wont do what he did to us in the Coppa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)