[Serie A] Juventus - Fiorentina match commentary (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But lets be honest here. We had a chance to win the game through various chances in the first, but our strikers squandered them. I place huge amounts of blame on them for this match. Trezeguet needs to start.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #245
    And now Fiorentina have the ball in the last seconds :lol2:

We are a sorry excuse for a club

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #246
    Full time

Another terrible game from Juventus and the jeers well deserved.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Full time

The commentator says that it's a good draw for Fiorentina and disappointing for Juve, but it might be vice-versa for those who saw the 2nd half.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    But lets be honest here. We had a chance to win the game through various chances in the first, but our strikers squandered them. I place huge amounts of blame on them for this match. Trezeguet needs to start.
    True, although all those chances were in the opening 19 minutes, when we were 0:1 down.
    After we scored neither Iaq nor Amauri had a chance, which is worrying. Actually, we didn't even have a good chance after we equalised. And we had 70 minutes left on the clock to do something.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Something has to change, boys. I don't know what it is. It might have to do with our strikers however, and perhaps an about-face might be in order. Trezeguet and Giovinco up top might be worthwhile to try because this partnership right now annoys the hell out of me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    True, although all those chances were in the opening 19 minutes, when we were 0:1 down.
    After we scored neither Iaq nor Amauri had a chance, which is worrying. Actually, we didn't even have a good chance after we equalised. And we had 70 minutes left on the clock to do something.
    We certainly didn't do well afterwards, but I remember Iaquinta and Amauri getting a couple chances.

But the problem is they do nothing to create for themselves. We need a striker up there like Alex who can take on players and create chances, not just two bulls who just make powerful forward runs.

There is a major problem here and it is the lack of Del Piero, unfortunately.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Oh.

My.

God.

I've been at work all this time because I thought the game was starting in a half hour so that I could be part of the commentary.

Oh Dear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)