[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Missed the game but stats show 20something to 5 shots on goal.

We create the chances, but our guys aren't mentally there. Pogba is clearly frustrated as he'd normally put that one in!

I don't think we're in a crisis because we create chances and are looking low on confidence.
Yeah in terms of creating chances, it was probably the best game of the season so far. Despite some really sloppy and ugly football at times, we still managed to create a handful of clear cut chances we should have scored on. This team is a mixture of bad form and lack of cohesiveness which is temporary. So all those chances in spite of that should be fairly encouraging.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I noticed they don't look as confident as before. Like they afraid to lose the ball or something..

Even in shittiest form Vidal was very productive, helped defense so much.. And Sturaro is like Vidal v.2 but younger + Italian, what many people said..
Sturaro is nothing like Vidal. Even a drunk Vidal on one knee is 10x the player Sturaro will ever be.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
as much as Beppe is to blame, with the team that we have, we should be beating the likes of Chievo and Udinese happily and not have 1pt after 3 games.
agreed. Caceres, Dybala, Pereyra and Pogba missing goals with an empty goal cannot be blamed on Allegri or Marotta. Same goes with Mandu missing easy goals vs Roma and Udinese. I think we have a mental problem more then anything at the moment, hopefully we'll be a bit luckier vs City and start to get some confidence back.

ps: Merde have 9 totally undeserved points, last night even a draw would have been undeserved and vs Atalanta and Carpi should have got 2 point in total. But their lucky strip will end sometimes, cannot last 38 games

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I know the game is all well and dusted but these stats don't lie. We should've won the game. These stats also make me a little more hopeful because on paper, we did really well but we just need to work on our finishing.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We will up there for sure and we can win the scudetto. Inter relies to much on Jovetic (who if you ask me we should have bought him as TQ) but knowing his history he will get injured eventually plus they are always 'good' until December.

Roma have awful defense, Milan are just meeh. We are the most complete team and best team we just need time but I hope it won't be to much time.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #428
    We will up there for sure and we can win the scudetto. Inter relies to much on Jovetic (who if you ask me we should have bought him as TQ) but knowing his history he will get injured eventually plus they are always 'good' until December.

Roma have awful defense, Milan are just meeh. We are the most complete team and best team we just need time but I hope it won't be to much time.
    Comments like these make me really confused.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Well lets take a look at Roma they are plain awful in defense and have a weak weak bench.

Inter will get back to being inter and they have $#@!ty bench wand really bad full backs, just look what Kucka did to their defense.
    Well we look everything but solid in defence too. If not for buffon and a poor ref we would have been down 0:2 to chievo. We lack goals, creativity, stability and control in midfield, plus we are error prone in defence. That's everything but "complete"

We can argue all we want about who has the best team on paper. The pitch is doing the talk. And we look abysmal right now

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    Well we look everything but solid in defence too. If not for buffon and a poor ref we would have been down 0:2 to chievo. We lack goals, creativity, stability and control in midfield, plus we are error prone in defence. That's everything but "complete"
    We need time we basically have a new team out there for all of those things to gel, on paper we are the most complete at least that's what I think.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    We need time we basically have a new team out there for all of those things to gel, on paper we are the most complete at least that's what I think.
    Well inter and co also have a new team and they have 9 pts. We don't have much more time or we will be to far behind in serie a and cl. Shouldnt have switched half the team in one summer plus we should have had a better preseason preparation. I'd rather change the team steadily and slow than such a radical cut

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #436
    Why is it always slower for our team to gel while other teams gel so much faster? What kind of cohesive material are they using?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #438
    Maybe they use the right players instead of signing market opportunities without a plan for a formation
    That was news to Marotta the other day, he was surprised we are having difficulties. And some members here wanting Allegri to pull miracles with whatever Marotta brings him.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    That was news to Marotta the other day, he was surprised we are having difficulties. And some members here wanting Allegri to pull miracles with whatever Marotta brings him.
    But remember we can now play 3-5-2 , 4-3-2-1, 4-3-1-2, 4-3-3 or something else. Well in theory ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)