[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nothing to post about. $#@! performance really. We were down after 5 minutes and looked clueless and out of ideas until Chievo needlessly gifted us a penalty. The team looks sluggish and lacking in energy and enthusiasm. There is this one drunk guy on one knee aka agent abysmal, who could have helped us in that respect.

$#@!! I miss Vidal and Tevez already. This season is beginning to remind me of the Del Neri days :scared:

Edit: We better start picking up points soon. We don't want to go in 15 points behind during the winter break :sigh:
If there is anyone we have missed for the last few games its the oil that makes the Juve machine tick: Pirlo. Until marchisio is back full time and returns to last season's form (his form from any other previous season wouldn't be close to enough), we will keep missing Pirlo.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
watch Allegri start Cuadrado on the bench next game again in his pursuit of 4-3-1-2, we have to find a way of getting Cuadrado starting that is not 3-5-2 cos if we keep sucking this month too then am sorry but we should shed Allegri off if he fails this month.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #405
    watch Allegri start Cuadrado on the bench next game again in his pursuit of 4-3-1-2, we have to find a way of getting Cuadrado starting that is not 3-5-2 cos if we keep sucking this month too then am sorry but we should shed Allegri off if he fails this month.
    Just like his Milan days, he gets the blame for all the sales that Galliani did. The resemblence is too similar it's scary.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #407
    as much as Beppe is to blame, with the team that we have, we should be beating the likes of Chievo and Udinese happily and not have 1pt after 3 games.
    Maybe if that team was provided somewhere in the summer not after the season has started. More blame on Marotta.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    But where can we fit Cuadrado?

4-3-3 seems the best solution but we have spent all summer trying to build a squad for 4-3-1-2 that we don't really have enough wingers for this.

Dybala or Morata or Pereyra on the left seems like the only solutions, which doesn't seem that great. I guess Dybala on the left with him drifting in is the best option but it is a bit unbalanced and asking a lot for Alex Sandro to give us all our width on the left.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
    But where can we fit Cuadrado?

4-3-3 seems the best solution but we have spent all summer trying to build a squad for 4-3-1-2 that we don't really have enough wingers for this.

Dybala or Morata or Pereyra on the left seems like the only solutions, which doesn't seem that great. I guess Dybala on the left with him drifting in is the best option but it is a bit unbalanced and asking a lot for Alex Sandro to give us all our width on the left.
    we can still play a 4-3-3 that has Cuadrado dropped a little further back and free roled, with Morata-Dybala keeping their positions without any of them going wide.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Missed the game but stats show 20something to 5 shots on goal.

We create the chances, but our guys aren't mentally there. Pogba is clearly frustrated as he'd normally put that one in!

I don't think we're in a crisis because we create chances and are looking low on confidence.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #416
    Glad I missed this.
    Oh so all the discussion today and you didn't see this spectacular performance? I am sure you would change your mind on many of the things you said if you have the courage to watch the match.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Buffon 7

Caceres 5
    Barzagli 5
    Bonucci 5
    Alex Sandro 6

Pereyra 4
    Marchisio 4
    Sturaro 3
    Hernanes 5.5

Morata 4.5
    Dybala 6

Pogba 4
    Cuadrado 6.5
    Mandzukic N.R
    I'm pretty close, but your numbers are more brutal ... as if we got decimated by Chievo.

Buffon 7

Caceres 5
    Barzagli 5.5
    Bonucci 5.5
    Alex Sandro 6

Pereyra 5
    Marchisio 5
    Sturaro 5
    Hernanes 6

Morata 5
    Dybala 5.5

Pogba 5
    Cuadrado 6.5
    Mandzukic N.R

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
    CM in front of it is gone
    I noticed they don't look as confident as before. Like they afraid to lose the ball or something..

don't worry I've been assured sturaro will explode this season! more like implode...
    Even in shittiest form Vidal was very productive, helped defense so much.. And Sturaro is like Vidal v.2 but younger + Italian, what many people said..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)