[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont worry guys.

This is a plan of agnelli and tavecchio.

If we steamrolled the league once again...thelevel of boredom would be unbearable. We will start winning from match 5. That was the deal

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The problem of the team seems to be more psychological at this moment. A good result somewhere will boost the morale. for that reason, I'm afraid Man City is the worst team to face at this moment.
Team was in a total disarray after Chievo goal, which is understandable. But I was expecting a little more calm and composed performance after the break. That didn't happen. Allegri better start thinking about this or we're going to be humiliated along the way. This team has a lot of potential but is heading towards a 4th or 5th place finish in this rate, and I think I'm being optimistic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nothing to post about. Shit performance really. We were down after 5 minutes and looked clueless and out of ideas until Chievo needlessly gifted us a penalty. The team looks sluggish and lacking in energy and enthusiasm. There is this one drunk guy on one knee aka agent abysmal, who could have helped us in that respect.

Fuck! I miss Vidal and Tevez already. This season is beginning to remind me of the Del Neri days :scared:

Edit: We better start picking up points soon. We don't want to go in 15 points behind during the winter break :sigh:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Another pathetic performance, and to think I was quite optimistic about this game but 1 point from 9 means we're now really in the shit

What worried me is that the players seem to have forgotten how to pass the ball, that doesn't really bode well either

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Still lacking balance as I see. We didn't play as bad as many say but there are several problems. Our midfield is too unbalanced right now: it's too offensive, only Marchisio is there to cover/hold the midfield. On the other hand depite the offensive lineup we had we couldn't create anything. So many bodies upfront but so unorganized.

IMO the problems we're having in offence are connected to the 4312 which simply doesn't suit our team anymore. It's too central and our players aren't strong enough to play that way. You could see we started to do better with Cuadrado on the right.

IMO Allegri should consider switching to 433. On paper it's ok to play 4312 but in practice we play too slow and then we're having too much trouble getting past a packed defence. Dybala can't replace Tevez directly as SS because Tevez was a tank while Dybala is just a kid - too easy to dispossess.

Right now I'd fancy a Conte-like 433 that he used here. Right now 4312 is a mess, it seems players don't understand how to play it. Besides Hernanes is better off playing as regista or B2B than AM and Pereyra is always moving to wings anyway he's no AM neither. We have to play through wings more as we don't look too threatening from the middle.

I'm thinking of something like this:

Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Khedira/Lemina - Marchisio - Pogba/Hernanes
Cuadrado/Pereyra - Mandzukic/Morata - Dybala

Forwards can exchange on the wings during the game obviously. Pogba/Hernanes to join the attack a lot while Marchisio would hold the midfield with Kherdira/Lemina.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Still lacking balance as I see. We didn't play as bad as many say but there are several problems. Our midfield is too unbalanced right now: it's too offensive, only Marchisio is there to cover/hold the midfield. On the other hand depite the offensive lineup we had we couldn't create anything. So many bodies upfront but so unorganized.

IMO the problems we're having in offence are connected to the 4312 which simply doesn't suit our team anymore. It's too central and our players aren't strong enough to play that way. You could see we started to do better with Cuadrado on the right.

IMO Allegri should consider switching to 433. On paper it's ok to play 4312 but in practice we play too slow and then we're having too much trouble getting past a packed defence. Dybala can't replace Tevez directly as SS because Tevez was a tank while Dybala is just a kid - too easy to dispossess.

Right now I'd fancy a Conte-like 433 that he used here. Right now 4312 is a mess, it seems players don't understand how to play it. Besides Hernanes is better off playing as regista or B2B than AM and Pereyra is always moving to wings anyway he's no AM neither. We have to play through wings more as we don't look too threatening from the middle.

I'm thinking of something like this:

Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Khedira/Lemina - Marchisio - Pogba/Hernanes
Cuadrado/Pereyra - Mandzukic/Morata - Dybala

Forwards can exchange on the wings during the game obviously. Pogba/Hernanes to join the attack a lot while Marchisio would hold the midfield with Kherdira/Lemina.
Your right that the system doesn't suit the team, but I think the 433 would unbalance us anyway, it'd limit Dybala who likes to cut inside and shoot, he's useless with his right foot. Worryingly we've signed good players but they seem to be pieces of a jigsaw that just don't fit... We signed one winger, 2 forwards, 1 treq/cm, a fullback and 2cms. It really was an oddly planned mercato.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #394
    Buffon 7

Caceres 5
    Barzagli 5
    Bonucci 5
    Alex Sandro 6

Pereyra 4
    Marchisio 4
    Sturaro 3
    Hernanes 5.5

Morata 4.5
    Dybala 6

Pogba 4
    Cuadrado 6.5
    Mandzukic N.R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)