[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (141 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

You should check your posts before you post such crap

I said I thought you and Kosova were the same person, and the insults started

Anytime anyone disagrees with you, it becomes personal, and this goes back to last season

You are a Zlatan fan, and not a Juve fan. This is where we differ the most

I'm sure there are some "Zlatan is my god" forums somewhere out there for you

No NO NO!! You should check your posts you stupid fakking ignorant poor excuse of a human being.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

You should check your posts before you post such bullshit, asshole

I said I thought you and Kosova were the same person, and the insults started

I am an ignorant piece of shit ?? You came here last season and showed NO respect to the senior Juve members here. Anytime anyone disagrees with you, it becomes personal, and this goes back to last season

You are a Zlatan fan, and not a Juve fan. This is where we differ the most

I'm sure there are some "Zlatan is my god" forums somewhere out there for you
I concur with Vinni. Whenever someones disagrees with TonyMontana the insults start to fly for some reason. Vinni was just responding to crap written by other posters first...fair game after someone starts something.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I concur with Vinni. Whenever someones disagrees with TonyMontana the insults start to fly for some reason. Vinni was just responding to crap written by other posters first...fair game after someone starts something.
This "debate" between him and I goes back to when he first joined the forum

He came here with NO respect, and now he gets none

When Zlatan leaves Juve, and goes to, lets say, Milan, you'll see TonyMontana over there at MilanMania, with all his "I love Zlatan" bullshit

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Ok. Here we go…
First of all I have to tell you I´m half Italian half Swede. My father comes from Torino, Piemonte, and we have a house today in Roccaforte di Mondovi. So that puts me in between.

Again, people need to get off their Capello high horses and Ibrahimovic saddles. If you are a true supporter of this club you won't put any player in front of it and you will look at things objectively. Last year we had to suffer through Del Piero being bashed day in and day out, therefore I do not see a problem telling the truth and giving objective criticism towards Ibrahimovic. People say he has been disapointing thus far and is a bit too selfish, both valid arguments and criticism at this point in time. If you don't like it, too bad I'm afraid. We shouldn't have to hide the truth just because you're a Swedish Ibrahimovic fan.
What should Ibra do? Say: “No thanks Capello, I do not want to play this game”?
Every Interview he makes he speaks highly of Del Piero.
On the other hand Capello has a game-plan where he belives that with Zlatan on the pitch he gets more out of the game. Not necessary cause Zlatan Is the better player!!! He is another type of player…

Hanaukyo has been getting owned in this discussion after stating Zlatan had 32 assists last year...a completely laughable figure which perhaps is not even possible. From the Opta stats Paul posted we saw that Ibrahimovic had 6 assists, however some different interpretations of the word assist do exist, so therefore we can debate over what type of play or pass is an assist. Last year I personally counted 8 assists by Zlatan, however no where near the laughable exaggeration of 32. Please, try to stay objective.
This is just silly.
If we go by official figures Ibra made 6 assist. That’s quite good for a forward.
So I agree by Andy in his opinion. 

And also enough with the Nationalistic remarks. Time and time again I see people talking about how we Americans should support our own clubs...well, sorry to tell you the majority of people here aren't Italian and the same people who write this crap are from other countries as well, specifically Sweden. Don't be a hypocrite. Vinman is actually a true supporter of this club, more so than a lot of other people here, that's for sure. Now lets stop the insults and carry on with decent and objective discussions.
This is important.
It´s time we start or in some cases continue to respect each other regardless of our opinions.
And this racist shit must stop!!!
I now how upset you can get when you get a response witch whole purpose is to upset the previous writer.
Just stay objective folks…;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

I support Juventus but I get upset when people claim:

1) zlatan is selfish and dont pass the ball

that isn't true, if anything zlatan needs to try to finish more.

2) Zlatan don't pass the ball

that isn't true, Zlatan had most assists by forwards last year, and also in Champions League.

oh yeah real mature calling swedish shit teams when the US sucks in soccer. Why don you go support LA galaxy or something.
juventus is an international team and has fans all over the world. it is normal that a team wins new fans when they a player, who is loved by many people. I am glad to see fans from USA and from all over the world, this is the reason why juve is going to play in Asia or America, they want new fans.

you can not tell other people that they should support other teams. people should at least be free to choose their favourite football team. :fero:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Vinny, in all fairness, the single biggest nationality on this forum has always been Swedish, we've had tons of Swedish Juve fans over the years so I think it's a bit unfair to insinuate that all of the Swedish are here for Zlatan only.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

Thats bullshit, he insulted me and i have a right to defend myself.

And the insults only come when people insult me or give me attitude, then i fire back.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

This "debate" between him and I goes back to when he first joined the forum

He came here with NO respect, and now he gets none

When Zlatan leaves Juve, and goes to, lets say, Milan, you'll see TonyMontana over there at MilanMania, with all his "I love Zlatan" bullshit
I remember that, you couldnt handle someone with undur 50 posts outsmarting you so youre response was.

-Not even 100 posts yet, you should learn some respect kid!

My response to that was, Why should i respect you for the amount of posts you have. I respect all equal.

Where do you get of insulting Sweden? Thats a new low even for someone like you.

Forget it, dont talk to me no more, this forum is great except for some hypocritcal racists like yourself.

Ill be here long after Zlatan leaves Juve, just because i follow Zlatans career doesnt mean ill support any team he joins. Im more of a Juve fan then you, Oh right i forgot, i havent even 1000 posts yet i should learn some respect.

Ill be here, this is the last post to you though, anyone who insults others countries, their opnion doesnt even matter. So im done with you.

Ill be here, dont like it? Tough

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
wow so first you say that we shouldn't make nationalist remarks, then I apologize and now some posters here are in full force of calling ALL SWEDES OUT.

Hypocrites.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
WTF has this to do with Juventus-Ascoli???

Stop this discussion or create a thread for "Imbeciles who will never get along and never come to any conclusions”
Remind me of myself when i came here. The voice of reason.

Just wait til youve been here for 6 months, i bet youre gonna snap within 3.:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

I remember that, you couldnt handle someone with undur 50 posts outsmarting you so youre response was.

-Not even 100 posts yet, you should learn some respect kid!

My response to that was, Why should i respect you for the amount of posts you have. I respect all equal.

Where do you get of insulting Sweden? Thats a new low even for someone like you.

Forget it, dont talk to me no more, this forum is great except for some hypocritcal racists like yourself.

Ill be here long after Zlatan leaves Juve, just because i follow Zlatans career doesnt mean ill support any team he joins. Im more of a Juve fan then you, Oh right i forgot, i havent even 1000 posts yet i should learn some respect.

Ill be here, this is the last post to you though, anyone who insults others countries, their opnion doesnt even matter. So im done with you.

Ill be here, dont like it? Tough
Yeah, you really out-smarted me...your so smart

There is enough America bashing here (Americans dont know soccer...yes that was said by one of your swedish "friends"), so dont call me a racist. Arent you the one who brought black ppl into this ?? so who's the racist ??

Oh..and you bring my job into this ?? What does my job have ANYTHING to do with this discussion ???

You run out of putdowns, so bring my occupation into this. REAL SMART !!!!

You dont like what I say, put me on the ignore list, if you can figure that out

May 4, 2004
Some ppl here think that they are better than others just because they might be older or have been here in longer time... and some even thinks they have more rights to be here then others !!!! thats stupied !

Forza Juventus !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)