[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 A.C. Milan [September 19th, 2021] (39 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Can't wait.

I don't see Allegri benching either of Morata, Dybala or Cuadrado so I hope he doesn't leave Chiesa on the bench either. Put him in for Bentancur and let's go with 4231 please

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Please i need to see a win against this fuckers.

Some milanisti friends want me to go with their bunch to see the game in a bar, and i NEED this.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Tek
Danilo - Bonucci - De Ligt - Sandro
Cuads - Bentan - Locatelli - Rabiot
Dybala - Chiesa​
You're expecting the holy ghost to be heading our hundred crosses in and be the target man in our counter attacks? Our gameplan desperately needs a striker, there's otherwise no one up top to aim at.

Jun 6, 2015
You're expecting the holy ghost to be heading our hundred crosses in and be the target man in our counter attacks? Our gameplan desperately needs a striker, there's otherwise no one up top to aim at.
Yeah Morty could start with Chiesa used as an impact sub if he's fit enough to play. I do think we'll see plenty of Chiesa starting up top this season though but perhaps against a different kind of opposition.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Kean looked pretty sharp, he feeds off those through balls very well while Morata always starts off with his back to goal. Will be interesting to see how Allegri sets up.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Please i need to see a win against this fuckers.

Some milanisti friends want me to go with their bunch to see the game in a bar, and i NEED this.
They're in better form (which matters less in derbies), but we've the better squad and are at home with fans back, so not looking too bad imo

Tek
Danilo deLight Chiellini AS
Locatelli Rabiot
Panita Dybala Chiesa
Morata​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)