[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well he did. If there was a concrete offer from PSG and he refused the he doesnt deserve any better. I understand Dybala who could be a starter and very useful. Mandzukic is 4th in picking order and refusing to leave is hurting our club. Same goes for Matuidi and Khedira.
And you know for sure that he have an offer from PSG ,3 days from the closing of the window?

- - - Updated - - -

So those who thought that this game was in the pocket, any change of mind now?
I never thought that we have this game in our pocket.Not with our current shape.

Jun 6, 2015
Well he did. If there was a concrete offer from PSG and he refused the he doesnt deserve any better. I understand Dybala who could be a starter and very useful. Mandzukic is 4th in picking order and refusing to leave is hurting our club. Same goes for Matuidi and Khedira.
Selective logic right there. Dybala is in exactly the same group as the other players you mentioned.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well, now de ligt gets his chance. Demiral is essentially a starter now as well considering all the competitions Juve are in.

I could still see Rugani sold though, and some other CB brought in for depth.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Well, now de ligt gets his chance. Demiral is essentially a starter now as well considering all the competitions Juve are in.

I could still see Rugani sold though, and some other CB brought in for depth.
I was thinking we'll still sell Rugani and bring back Benatia after his most recent comments.

He sure would add some much needed experience to our backline but if he arrives he'd demand to be a starter and I don't think that would sit too well with De Ligt .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)