[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Parma (11-Sep-2011) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Lichsteiner

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No more excuses, no more alibis, no more fucking around, no more "not caring". This is a game we have to win to start our season off on the right note and to make our new beautiful stadium an absolute fortress. I'm extremely pumped for this game, its an 8:30PM game here in Aus, bloody brilliant.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
No more excuses, no more alibis, no more fucking around, no more "not caring". This is a game we have to win to start our season off on the right note and to make our new beautiful stadium an absolute fortress. I'm extremely pumped for this game, its an 8:30PM game here in Aus, bloody brilliant.
Will be the best time I've watched Juve in ages!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
After tonight's friendly consisting of alot of the b squad and many substitutions we'll get a better idea in this game. Formation for me will be:

Vucinic-Matri

Elia-Marchisio-Pirlo-Krasic

De Ceglie-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner

Buffon
I would play Vidal instead of Marchisio and Quagliarella instead of Matri.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
After tonight's friendly consisting of alot of the b squad and many substitutions we'll get a better idea in this game. Formation for me will be:

Vucinic-Matri

Elia-Marchisio-Pirlo-Krasic

De Ceglie-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner

Buffon
pffff, amateur :p

That's how a pro would do it:

-----------------Buffon---------------
Licht ----- 'Nucci ---- Chiellini ----- DC
------ Pirlo ------------ 'Chisio -------
-------------- Vidal -----------------
------- Elia ---------- Vucinic --------
------------- Matri ------------------

:stuckup:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't know about you guys, but I think the most important decision that Conte has to make on his starting XI is who partners Chiellini. I actually think I would go for Barzagli over Bonucci. I would make Bonucci earn his place as his pre-season form was truly shocking. A lot depends on form. If Conte insists on his 442, I would go for Buffon-Lichsteiner-Barzagli-Chiellini-De Ceglie-Krasic-Vidal-Pirlo-Elia-Vucinic-Matri/Quags.

Matri versus Quags should depend on Quags form. I sense he may not be 100% just yet.

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
I would stick with 3 man midfield. 4-2-4 really sucks.

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal

Krasic - Vucinic - Elia​
The problem with 3 man midfield is that we dont have enough subs. Conte wont be able to rotate it, and obviously he cant play with the same 3 for the whole season.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
With Pirlo in the team, we'll make much better use of our wingers than with Pazienza.. Elia and Krasic will get perfect deep balls and burn their defenders. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)