[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (79 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
called up:
gk:
1 Buffon
30 Storari
34 Rubinho

defenders:
4 Caceres
11 De Ceglie
13 Peluso
15 Barzagli
19 Bonucci
26 Lichtsteiner
36 Rugani
38 Pol Garcia

midfielders:
6 Pogba
20 Padoin
23 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
33 Isla
37 Schiavone
39 Marrone
40 Kabashi

strikers:
9 Vucinic
12 Giovinco
32 Matri
35 Beltrame

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Lot's of kids from primavera. They are not gonna play anyway :numnum:

But if Conte would substituite someone with Beltrame and not the Matri... :tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I beg to differ.

Marrone should always be last possible option for CB.

What do you think about Licht as a RCB in such a situation we're in right now? I definitely trust him more than Caceres there, even if it's always more ideal to have a natural CB there.
He seems to be most reliable solution to play out of position, but we need him on the right too much to do it, and he hasn't been tried in this role that often to know much (few friendlies, and putting him there at end of games basically so far). But he is naturally excellent defender to be able to handle it, considering he is fairly defensive and aggressive fullback. Not sure if it's worth playing him out of position though when Caceres is solid enough of a choice.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What do you expect him to do against Pirlo, Vidal, or Marchisio? Would be hard for most young CMs to get time there.

Also, he has watched him close daily which is why he has come out saying Marrone will be staying at the club and not sent on loan. That says a lot as well, conversely against his amount of CM playing time. :D
Nothing, I meant primarly competition with the backups, Conte found it more worthwhile to play Pazienza over him, or inventing new role for Giacch, even Pepe was played there 2-3 times over him. Not easier this season with Pogba (and possibly Padoin).

And yeah Conte wants to keep him, for the purpose of using in this limited capacity, are you ok with it? I am. Clearly Marrone is too, so far.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Check out new Mobile android application Bianconeri Fan Club!!!!

fresh news, stats, rumours, table, history...al at one place...this app is realy good. Every Juve fan should have it

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...1bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5CaWFuY29uZXJpRmFuQ2x1YiJd
!! :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah Conte wants to keep him, for the purpose of using in this limited capacity, are you ok with it? I am. Clearly Marrone is too, so far.
Yes, of course I am OK with it. You know how I am with co-owns/loans. :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nice, downloading, hopefully its useful.

Edit: Oh its seems very practical, seems like I'll never need to go to Football italia again hehe (it links anything juve related from there, and elsewhere).
Any idea why it might be crashing every time it loads to 92% on my tablet? I know fuckall bout these thangs :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm 100% sure I know even less about these things (6 months into smart phone usage, after a decade of old school dial and receive only phones hehe). I just click on install and hope it works, so far it generally does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)