[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Udinese (January 19, 2013) (26 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Pogba

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #162
    I don't know why but I feel optimistic about the match tomorrow.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Cant say the same. I have a feeling we'll get spanked by Di Natale and Muriel.

Postponement is the best we can hope for imo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    We miss 4 key players, its giving us trouble bringing our game.

However, this is still juve, and when odds are bad, we tend to grind out wins

lets motherfucking do it

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Gazzetta predicts:

3-5-2​

BUFFON
    BARZAGLI BONUCCI CACERES
    LICHTSTEINER VIDAL MARRONE POGBA DE CEGLIE
    GIOVINCO VUCINIC​

Which is basically our best case scenario lineup at this time, hopefully Vucinic and Vidal wont be limited too much by their niggling injury issues.

Especially Vidal, we need him to shore up our midfield even more, the contrast would be huge if it was Giaccherini there instead of him, we would be so exposed to counters if our midfield cant cover for our at times onfocused defence much, which would be the case if it was central trio of two inexperienced youngsters (mainly in their positioning) and a Giacch who just leaves so much space for the taken when he plays CM.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    That lineup should be enough to at least grind out a win against Udinese.

Just need to watch out for these fucking counter attacks that teams tend to punish us with. Di Natale is the master at capitalising on said counter attacks.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Please no Caceres.
    Tbqh, i dont think there is much alternative klinn

Normally, i'd say, lets play marrone as sweeper instead of bonbon, play bonbon lcb and barzagli rcb.

Thing is, with pirlo and marchisio abscent, we kinda need marrone in the midfield, so its either caceres or peluso

i think caceres isnt bad, but a bit unpredictable what form he'll be on

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Tbqh, i dont think there is much alternative klinn

Normally, i'd say, lets play marrone as sweeper instead of bonbon, play bonbon lcb and barzagli rcb.

Thing is, with pirlo and marchisio abscent, we kinda need marrone in the midfield, so its either caceres or peluso

i think caceres isnt bad, but a bit unpredictable what form he'll be on
    Buffon
    Lichtsteiner Bonucci Barzagli
    Isla Vidal Marrone Pogba Padoin
    Giovinco Vucinic

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Especially Vidal, we need him to shore up our midfield even more, the contrast would be huge if it was Giaccherini there instead of him, we would be so exposed to counters if our midfield cant cover for our at times onfocused defence much, which would be the case if it was central trio of two inexperienced youngsters (mainly in their positioning) and a Giacch who just leaves so much space for the taken when he plays CM.
    If Vidal is out, we should really put Padoin in the middle instead of Giaccherini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)