[Serie A] Juventus 3-3 Parma [February 2nd, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I just saw the result in livescore. Wth happened ?
These did:

ISpeaking of defense, more than Caceres' ability, I'm worried about neither CB being the cover/sweeper type. Both are markers. I've full faith in Rugani playing in his usual role, but he'll have to adapt today.

Hope enough lessons were learned (can't imagine them not being motivated after the 3-0) or else Gervinho can have a field day.
Plus Mandzo for a moment thought he was playing for Parma.

And that's your summary of the game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Perin - Cancelo - Rugani - Careces - Spinazzola basically saw each other on the pitch for the first time. It would be a mistake to make big conclusions about them after this game. Too many moving parts were involved, and Parma were unbelievably clinical.
Very "good" excuse .And Perin-Cancelo played before.

- - - Updated - - -

our heads are in Madrid.
Sure they are ,yeah,not to concede 7 goals.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I've got a question for TUZ scholars responsible for TUZ dictionary. We've got disgusting 3 points. We've got a healthy loss. What to do we have for a draw like this?
nothing. this is pretty new for me, exciting game but we didnt win. maybe some of the posters who watch EPL more know a term for this kind of result

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This team plays like a a bag full of shit.
That defense is like a Swiss cheese ,full of holes.They shot 4 times and scored 3 goals.Maybe Perin has to say something about that also.He is not a Juve material.A third league material compared to Polak.That second goal says everything.
Rugani is good,someone says,he never get chances ,someone says.Bullshit.The player is nothing more than a standard center back,with low technique not sure if he is a Juve material.Never was.Yes he scored but he was raped by Parma,again,Parma,not Barcelona/City attack.The guy is a robot, scared while playing,nothing,nothing special.
Spinazzola will never stay with us.He is good for a middle table team but not for us.Fucking Parma scored 3 goals against us at our own turf. Unbearable..
You just can't concede 3 goals at home against fucking Parma.It's ridiculus for a team that wants to win CL.
Very disappointing. Matuidi is no better than Sturaro.Khedira is in his "own" league.
Atletico will tear us apart .
This is awful.We look so clueless and that hurts.
I just "adore" Alegri when he will say again that it's only normal for every team to lose/draw the games.

P.S. Special mention to that piece of shit who opens the threads.
He always finds "awesome" explanations even about this kind of a joke display.I am sure he will find a perfect explanation about this game also.
Yes he is perfect for a bullshit posts and nothing else.
As I say ,I will repeat, that creature brings bad luck to Juve.Will continue to do that opening threads and writing bullshit.
You can't just blame everyone and everything. Everything can't be wrong.

Do you blame Rugani more or the thread opener more?

You've to pick one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I missed the game and I see that we still suck. Abandon season and avoid more humiliation

Skickat från min H9436 via Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You can't just blame everyone and everything. Everything can't be wrong.

Do you blame Rugani more or the thread opener more?

You've to pick one.
Yeah I know that you are the thread opener defender.Since that creature didn't play of course Rugaini is to be one to blame .The thread opener is nobody who just must stop open threads .
Please explain me what was good today from our team?That we concede 3 goals?Or something else.Please comment the good things from this game.Maybe you watch another game not Juve-Parma.
And I admire your effort being someones so fierce defender.Continue with the good job.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Allegri: "At least we gave those who complained we weren’t entertaining enough something to enjoy."

It looks like Max was reading his personal thread lately and got triggered by the frequency names like Guardiola, Klopp, and Sarri popped there up with. It's a shame that he didn't mention specific nicknames though and preferred just "those who complained".

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Allegri: "At least we gave those who complained we weren’t entertaining enough something to enjoy."

It looks like Max was reading his personal thread lately and got triggered by the frequency names like Guardiola, Klopp, and Sarri popped there up with. It's a shame that he didn't mention specific nicknames though and preferred just "those who complained".
It's easy to make jokes when you earn 7 m.e. per year.Perfect!Would be good to explain conceding 6 goals in three days in games with Atalanta-Parma type of teams(okay I know that Atalanta are not a joke team but anyway).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

His comments have reached Del Neri level recently

Skickat från min H9436 via Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's easy to make jokes when you earn 7 m.e. per year.Perfect!Would be good to explain conceding 6 goals in three games from Atalanta-Parma type of teams(okay I know that Atalanta are not a joke team but anyway).
He did explain that this backline is new, and is indeed a makeshift backline. Not sure what he can do when they are injured, and the best backup defender was sold.
Oh and that 7m is not your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
It's easy to make jokes when you earn 7 m.e. per year.Perfect!
It doesn't look as if he was joking by the way. He was rather angry and sarcastic. After that he said this:

Allegri: "This setback will ultimately do us good"

No lessons to learn. Finally everything is called by its name. Allegri is angry. The team is angry. That's the spirit you need before games against Atletico Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)