[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We at least picked a perfect timing to be eliminated. Right on time to play in Europa League. Those fools were eliminated at a wrong time, when they couldn't continue in another competition.
Amateurs. They deserve all the laughs.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We at least picked a perfect timing to be eliminated. Right on time to play in Europa League. Those fools were eliminated at a wrong time, when they couldn't continue in another competition.
Yea! Foolish to actually advance another round in the CL, now they're all crying empty handed! Muahaha.

:cry:

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Credit to Secco, Blanc and Ciro. They knew what was best for us. (Also special credit to Melo)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
and we have earned more points for the ranking than milan right?

cause we won against ajax and fulham .... when they lost twice to manure.....
so much about galliani :it's juve faults when italy lose 4th place

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if Diego doesn't start this one.

Zacc has been making noises about resting him, and this is, in theory, the easiest game for a while.

May 22, 2007
I'm half expecting Diego to get a rest too, and this way Zaccheroni has one eye on the trip to London. But then I'm out of ideas at what the formation could be, maybe a 4-3-3?

Marchisio-Melo-Momo
Iaquinta-Trez-Del Piero​

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Predicted lineup from Gazzetta dello sport.

Manninger

Grygera-Legrottaglie-Cannavaro-Grosso

Camoranesi-Felipe Melo-Sissoko

Diego-Del Piero

Iaquinta
I'm half expecting Diego to get a rest too, and this way Zaccheroni has one eye on the trip to London. But then I'm out of ideas at what the formation could be, maybe a 4-3-3?

Marchisio-Melo-Momo
Iaquinta-Trez-Del Piero​
I think it would probably be the Gazzetta formation, but with Candreva in Diego's place.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why should we be resting Diego in a Serie A match for a Europa league fixture? Picking up full points and getting 4th is much more important than the Europa league IMO.

Even if it is lowly Siena we have trouble breaking down teams that sit 10 men behind the ball and with a tough schedule ahead we need three points here

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Zacc has been saying for a couple of weeks he feels that Diego has played a lot this season and could do with a rest.

We aren't necessarily saying Diego should be rested, just guessing what Zacc might do given what he has been saying.

Mar 24, 2006
Why should we be resting Diego in a Serie A match for a Europa league fixture? Picking up full points and getting 4th is much more important than the Europa league IMO.

Even if it is lowly Siena we have trouble breaking down teams that sit 10 men behind the ball and with a tough schedule ahead we need three points here
I'd mind put him on a bench and field another players in case to give him a rest , if thing goes bad we can always throw him on the field .

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Wouldn't gamble with this one.. we need the points I think Kyle is right, those defensive teams can be a real hazzle.

Bench him agaisnt Fulham and play muscle in that game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yago or Giovinco to play for Diego. Time to rest him...and play some youth. Perfect game for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)