[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Nipples Soccer (May 23rd, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Confuse the Tishi Tasha people?
Give away nothing about the actual gameplan, but test specific parts of it in a different formation

- - - Updated - - -

Lazio kinda helped in that regard, consistant pressure on our defence, wich is something we rarely get, but need to practice at in a high stakes game

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Pepe as a Trequartista?

Now I've seen everything.

In actuality though, that midfield with Sturaro-Marchisio-Pereyra is pretty good

Nov 17, 2012
If we win with this team :lol2:

Marrone hasn't competitively kicked a football in a year
My God I'm going to wager on a Juve clean sheet! :D True, but we need to give him a bit of a run, if he's still got it; it is handy having a CM who can also play as a CB. Given we'll be steadily playing 3 comps from here on in I think we're righting off Marrone too quickly. FFS the guy was key in the U-21 midfield alongside Verratti, in 11/12 what playing time he got he delivered pretty well, made a couple of nice assists and even scored a goal in that final game vs Atalanta, then in 12/13, whilst Conte experimented with him at CB, whilst he did look a little uneasy, we didn't lose a game while he played. There proof and evidence is there of what he's capable of, we just need to see if he's still got it and can further improve. I will agree though that time is running out, so whilst we've still got games in hand, it is best we give him game time and let him prove himself, or at the least, to blow out the rust!

+111tymillion if we beat Nipples with this Allegtroll team! :D

Pepe as Treq! :tuttosport: Would love it if he scored a FK! :D

- - - Updated - - -

knees strong
arms not heavy

there's no vomit on the sweater
cause we don't care already

He opens his mouth, but spaghetti won't come out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)