[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [September 29th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Son of Maradona attacks Juve fans for ‘cultural inferiority’

In the match yesterday, Juve fans were singing chants against Diego Maradona, the Argentine forward who is part of Napoli’s culture and history. Just this morning, Maradona’s son, Diego, came out in defence of his father, saying:

“Patience and tranquility ... We are strong and we have shown it! Choirs during the game show their cultural inferiority and before that, my friends, nothing can be done! Forza Napoli always!”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fucker couldn’t even get his own name.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
hey guys, I was at the Stadium last night and it was a very entertaining game to watch.I have to add I have now got a season ticket in curva sud and was sickened by their behaviour: racist boos, silence for 39 minutes, no encouragement to our guys, just a pile of anti-Napoli shite. I disapprove this.
They’re on strike aren’t they? It’s not going to get any better unfortunately.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
it got worse. Most of the people in the first ten rows weren't watching the game, just too busy getting doped. They are all like that, I know a few of them and I wonder wether Juve is just another excuse for getting stoned.
I'm working class but to me a large portion of that group have only one thing in common with me - they support Juve. They are social degenerates full of their own self-worth.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
DoSo5C8XcAMUPvb.jpg

Friday's headline: Juve is the anti-nipples. :hihi:
Tuttojuve trolling CdS headline :lol:

"La seconda riflessione che la partita di ieri ci lascia è quella che, con impegno, umiltà e sacrificio, Cristiano Ronaldo potrà raggiungere i livelli di Insigne. Del resto, questa era stata indicata come la sfida tra il numero “10” del Napoli e il numero “7” della Juve e non viceversa. Mentre di Insigne si occuperà in settimana la redazione del programma “Chi l'ha visto?”, di CR7 possiamo dire che è stato l'uomo del match, essendo entrato in tutte e tre le reti bianconere."

Chissà che impressione per il portoghese trovarsi davanti alla Società che lo aveva rifiutato nell'estate scorsa, nonostante avesse sempre indicato la piazza napoletana quale sua prima scelta: non osiamo immaginare l'emozione e il desiderio di rivalsa. Ecco, probabilmente è per quello che è stato così determinante. In effetti, anche ai calciatori bolliti (definizione di qualche giornalista di fede napoletana) può capitare di vivere una serata sugli scudi, ogni tanto. Certo, il buon Cristiano di strada dovrà farne ancora tanta, prima di pensare di avvicinare il fuoriclasse partenopeo (anche in fatto di titoli e trofei vinti, sia a livello collettivo che personale). Però, è un inizio. Può migliorare. Coraggio.
https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...arlo-bravino-quel-cr7-anche-se-insigne-440674

- - - Updated - - -

they're finished with the fan commentating on SKY I think.
Hopefully someone will upload it with all the goals.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)