[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fiorentina (13th Dec 2015) (40 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI -

Juventus: Buffon (cap.) Barzagli,Bonucci, Chiellini, Cuadrado, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba,Evra, Mandzukic, Dybala,

Panchina: Neto, Rubinho, Caceres, Zaza, Morata, Alex Sandro, Padoin, Rugani, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Vitale

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Cause we dont want to burn him up, and Evra was probably sharp in training

- - - Updated - - -

We gotto win this. 4th place and 2 points of second. Damn
Few games and he will burn?Low material then.I love Evra but his passing sucks.I just hope that he will keep his head up while passing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Few games and he will burn?Low material then.I love Evra but his passing sucks.I just hope that he will keep his head up while passing.
Need to keep him sharp too. a few good games (very good), isnt enough to be the starter. Need to keep proving he is. dybala had the same treatment, is now our best offensive player

Oct 23, 2011
Need to keep him sharp too. a few good games (very good), isnt enough to be the starter. Need to keep proving he is. dybala had the same treatment, is now our best offensive player
I think Allegri is starting Evra to keep balance. With Cuadrado on the right he wants more defensive security with Evra (at least, Allegri considers Evra defensively stronger than Alex Sandro).

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Evra is starting probably because of Bernardeschi and because Lichtsteiner seems a bit slow/tired in the last two games. Max likes pairing Cuadrado with Evra because Cuadrado isn't the best at defending. What defensive prowess is lost with Cuadrado is gained with Evra (not that there's a big difference between Evra and Alex Sandro in defense).

- - - Updated - - -

Oops...what Juvepersempre said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)