[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (17 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
7 Pepe
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
10 Tevez
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
14 Llorente
15 Barzagli
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
23 Vidal
26 Lichtsteiner
30 Storari
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
36 Vannucchi
Who's Vanucchi?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Boy please go get palacios haircut as a form of apology for your naive overconfidence on this forum.
Boy please watch football matches a little bit more.Maybe you will understand something ,Boy.And if Pirlo,Pogba and Vidal are not better much,much more than Kuzmanovic.Kovacic and Taider,boy, then I will make my haircut like Palacio.Meanwhile you watch football games ,maybe you will learn something,Boy.
They were not able to make a single chance to Catania,the last team in Serie A,Boy.Please take my advice,boy,and start watching football.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Boy please watch football matches a little bit more.Maybe you will understand something ,Boy.And if Pirlo,Pogba and Vidal are not better much,much more than Kuzmanovic.Kovacic and Taider,boy, then I will make my haircut like Palacio.Meanwhile you watch football games ,maybe you will learn something,Boy.
They were not able to make a single chance to Catania,the last team in Serie A,Boy.Please take my advice,boy,and start watching football.
I do know that in paper juve midfield is much better than inter midfield. But we have seen many times how a better team may not be the winning team; take for example an incident like a red card can change the whole game.

Nonetheless, I understand your rage as you don't watch enough football to understand my above statement.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I do know that in paper juve midfield is much better than inter midf eld. But we have seen many times how a better team may not be the winning team; take for example an incident like a red card can change the whole game.

Nonetheless, I understand your rage as you don't watch enough football to understand my above statement.
Wow now from a football expert you become a scientist who find a hot water."We have seen many times how a better team may not be a winning team".(nuclear scientists statement),and then"take for example an incident like a red card can change the whole game""(another statement from a scientist).
If you continue with that kind of stupidity you can say"two red cards can surely change a game a lot"and that would be another scientists statement.
I am not speaking on paper how it looks but in real life.Thats why I advice you to watch more football games.Its a sport with 22 players you know.I have watched so many football games that your grandsons would not equalize it.So shut up and dont write nonsence just to write something.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Wow now from a football expert you become a scientist who find a hot water."We have seen many times how a better team may not be a winning team".(nuclear scientists statement),and then"take for example an incident like a red card can change the whole game""(another statement from a scientist).
If you continue with that kind of stupidity you can say"two red cards can surely change a game a lot"and that would be another scientists statement.
I am not speaking on paper how it looks but in real life.Thats why I advice you to watch more football games.Its a sport with 22 players you know.I have watched so many football games that your grandsons would not equalize it.So shut up and dont write nonsence just to write something.
Wtf :lol:

Just look at last years game against Inter. We had the better team and still lost, were outplayed at times even.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was speaking about midfield and red cards.We were outplayed so?Their team was better twice than this crap and that happens once in a lifetime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)