[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (55 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I prefer to see him instead of Pirlo. With him as regista we play more directly and we move the ball fastly.That would benefit us against the merda scumbags. But we'll see him in the second half anyway, so let's hope for the best.
With Marchisio instead of Pirlo we lost against Roma and drew against Lazio.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I prefer to see him instead of Pirlo. With him as regista we play more directly and we move the ball fastly.That would benefit us against the merda scumbags. But we'll see him in the second half anyway, so let's hope for the best.
With Pirlo in team we have more creativity ,dangereus set pieces and free kicks and above all Pogba will have more attacking role and be more close to merda goal in order to pass and to shot his thunderbolts.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
With Marchisio instead of Pirlo we lost against Roma and drew against Lazio.
We lost against Roma because we lacked several key players and didn't give a damn about the competition. We drew against Lazio because we played with 10 men from the 25'. I don't believe we didn't win in those two because Pirlo was benched.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We lost against Roma because we lacked several key players and didn't give a damn about the competition. We drew against Lazio because we played with 10 men from the 25'. I don't believe we didn't win in those two because Pirlo was benched.
Maybe it has nothing to do with Pirlo being benched but Marchisio on the field is like playing with one man less. So the draw against Lazio was because we played with 10 men from start and 9 men from the 25th minute.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Maybe it has nothing to do with Pirlo being benched but Marchisio on the field is like playing with one man less. So the draw against Lazio was because we played with 10 men from start and 9 men from the 25th minute.
Everybody has it's own point of view. Not that I'm Marchisio fanboy or Pirlo hater, I just believe we should start the transition to more direct and more pacy style of play and in order to do that the first step is to bench Pirlo occasionally. Of course he'll be a starter against Merda, that's not news, I just wish to see that we may have a different approach to these derby games from time to time. We're getting to predictable with this style of play.

Apr 8, 2013
:lol: How Marchisio can be criticized in the last month is beyond me, really, you must be an hater. He's been great in the CM role, and the starting place Conte gave him against Samp and Lazio shows that. Pirlo, instead, has had declining performances. His slow pace and lack of work in defence must be balanced by his good positioning on the pitch and great passing, but lately he's missing that too, and, how someone pointed out, the team is faster with Marchisio. I don't know who of them will play against inter, but criticizing Marchisio for any negative thing lately is wrong.

The fun fact is that in the match against Roma Pirlo was the worst on the pitch (totally absent in the middle, no pressing in Roma midfield) and that guy bashes Marchisio for that match, who's had an anonymous game but wasn't the worst at all.

And let's say it all: in Coppa Italia we lost cause a regular goal was disallowed to Peluso, a red card not shown to Benatia for a 1 vs 1 with the keeper and in Gervinho's goal, Strootman was offside. That was a terrifying refereeing and everybody must remember that.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
:lol: How Marchisio can be criticized in the last month is beyond me, really, you must be an hater. He's been great in the CM role, and the starting place Conte gave him against Samp and Lazio shows that. Pirlo, instead, has had declining performances. His slow pace and lack of work in defence must be balanced by his good positioning on the pitch and great passing, but lately he's missing that too, and, how someone pointed out, the team is faster with Marchisio. I don't know who of them will play against inter, but criticizing Marchisio for any negative thing lately is wrong.

The fun fact is that in the match against Roma Pirlo was the worst on the pitch (totally absent in the middle, no pressing in Roma midfield) and that guy bashes Marchisio for that match, who's had an anonymous game but wasn't the worst at all.

And let's say it all: in Coppa Italia we lost cause a regular goal was disallowed to Peluso, a red card not shown to Benatia for a 1 vs 1 with the keeper and in Gervinho's goal, Strootman was offside. That was a terrifying refereeing and everybody must remember that.
Exactly my point.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
7 Pepe
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
10 Tevez
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
14 Llorente
15 Barzagli
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
23 Vidal
26 Lichtsteiner
30 Storari
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
36 Vannucchi

No Osvaldo. :scared:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #257
    3 Chiellini
    4 Caceres
    5 Ogbonna
    6 Pogba
    7 Pepe
    8 Marchisio
    9 Vucinic
    10 Tevez
    12 Giovinco
    13 Peluso
    14 Llorente
    15 Barzagli
    19 Bonucci
    20 Padoin
    21 Pirlo
    22 Asamoah
    23 Vidal
    26 Lichtsteiner
    30 Storari
    33 Isla
    34 Rubinho
    36 Vannucchi

No Osvaldo. :scared:
    :klin:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #259
    Can you imagine if he scores against those clowns? Pharmacies need to stock up on antacids and Pepto Bismol pronto!
    Then he shows a shirt under his Juve jersey saying: I guess you didn't believe in me...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I like Vucinic including in the squad.Mazzari claims that they are ready.Ready to concede at least 3 goals dirty fucks.No Guarin amd Hernanes,but they are "ready",as I say for 3 goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)