[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Siena (February 24, 2013) (1 Viewer)

MOTM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pegolo

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
So you are saying 3 for us and 6 for them will make us better off than 2 for us and 4 for them.
The thing is I dont give a single fuck about Napoli's matches and points.

If Napoli loses vs Udine, and we draw the both of the games, we will get 2 points, they will get one. We will increase the gap between us and Napoli for 1 point.

If Napoli loses vs Udine and they win vs us, while we win vs Siena, they will get 3, we will get 3. The gap will stay the same.

The first scenario is better but that is only if Napoli loses vs Udine. It depends of the Udine - Napoli result this week like i said.
Thats true, but we can only fight for ourselves, it doesn't matter what their results are since we cant directly affect that. Still in the longer run having 3 points in 2 matches is better than having 2. Napoli will slipped in their next games anyway, so I don't really think the gap is of that much of importance.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
giovinco, do you know how bad you look now that you talked about how Juve did not respect your talent? and also talking about feeling king ale's boots....

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It would be amazing if we could close this game in the first half, we have so many players risking suspension before Napoli: Chiellini, Barzagli, Vidal, De Ceglie, Pirlo, Matri :facepalm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)