[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (37 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Benatia, Castan, Strootman, Dodo, Pjanic are all rather good players and I wouldn't mind any of them here, especially Strootman or Benatia. The Moroccan is really quality defender, I'd even say one of the best in Europe atm.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Benatia, Castan, Strootman, Dodo, Pjanic are all rather good players and I wouldn't mind any of them here, especially Strootman or Benatia. The Moroccan is really quality defender, I'd even say one of the best in Europe atm.
No, he should be hanged by his balls.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pjanic is the one that would be most useful for us in adding kind of finesse we lack, its no suprise both times we took over the gameplay in short periods were both times Pjanic was out in the sidelines. And it was hardly just because it was 10 vs 11, but hugely important for their slick possession.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think it was an easy game, we worked so hard for the win and while the result shows that we are so much superior than the second team in the league the events in the game shows otherwise. In the first half we really put a strong effort to suck all the pressure that Roma was piling and we did a great work to minimise their attempts. They have a very high fitness level and individually they are not that far tactically.

It's true that we won with a three goal margin and with two men more but we only managed one goal out of nowhere in the first and a set piece that put us two ahead. It was only then that Roma totally collapsed and after the 3-0 we didn't have to work hard anymore. I am not complaining, on the contrary it makes me happy, but to say that was an easy win you are only looking at the result.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes they are.I am just wondering if they could have a starting eleven place and more, on which place they will play?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #693
    some Roma jerkoff made a vid about his fav club at the start of the season after their record breaking wins and it tiles...we killed the championship.

:rofl:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    So our players dive, players from other teams just trip over themselves? Get real. :sergio:
    Totti definitely dived, Maicon definitely dived - Gervinho's "dive" was so bad, as there was no one in a kilometres radius of him, that I'm thinking maybe he tripped over himself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)