[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (59 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Looking more like a Romanisita more than a Juventino.
Oh, sorry. Let me rephrase myself:

Benatia, Castan and Strootman are horrible players who were overpaid. They should not be even bench material here, that's how bad they are. We're by far the best team in Europe and with the most complete players around. We have the best coach and Marotta who's able to sell and buy all of the players. Also, I watch matches on TV most of the time, because watching streams makes you less of a fan.

That's how true fans sound like. I hope that sound goes better in your Juventino ears, filled with black and white color of the skull walls.

Jul 20, 2012

Benatia, Castan and Strootman are horrible players who were overpaid. They should not be even bench material here, that's how bad they are. We're by far the best team in Europe and with the most complete players around. We have the best coach and Marotta who's able to sell and buy all of the players. Also, I watch matches on TV most of the time, because watching streams makes you less of a fan.

That's how true fans sounds like. I hope that sound goes better in your Juventino ears, filled with black and white color of the skull walls.
Poifect

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

That's how true fans sounds like. I hope that sound goes better in your Juventino ears, filled with black and white color of the skull walls.
A shot no less piercing then the one that finished Bambi's mother :shocked:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'll never understand talks like 'DID YOU SEE HIM LAST NIGHT, OMG!'. Both goes for speaking good and bad for any player out there. It's like saying our whole team is sack of $#@! after the defeat against Bayern, which is not the case. Seeing this 'oh lol Castan, Strootman and Benatia are so $#@!' is retarded and laughable at the same time. Having conceded like 7 goals before this match was something when you can say 'well done'. In majority of their matches (especially Benatia) they proved how great they are. Eventhough we wiped their ass last night that doesn't mean they are bad. It's like having conversation with trees. Following the same logic (bar last night) you could say that Chiellini is below average defender seeing his poor form (which unlike in Benatia's case, lasted for over 5 months). So yes, it means absolutely nothing. And yes, Benatia could easily walk into this, or many other top teams from Europe considering his season so far. Should one match change that? If you think yes then you're absolutely brainless.

And now before you start laughing your ass of how I 'defend' Roma players rather turn on some stream and watch him play, before even replying on this or any other post.
I watch all Roma games on TV not a stream maybe on the same provider(Arena).I never say that Benatia is a bad player.My point was that is way too much promoting Benatia-Castan as a best back pair in Europe and in the world.That is way,way too much.Yes Benatia stopped all our shots yesterday,his positioning is very good.Thats a fact.The fact is also that he was wiped out by Llorente when Vidal scored.Other than that he was fine yesterday.I was referring to him as a pair with Castan .Yes they conceded 7 goals ,we conceded little more(4 I think) but that fact does not make this pair best in Europe-world and that only rated on half season.I repeat ,I am a Juve fan but this is realistic view,I will never give Chiello-Barzagli pair for Benatia-Castan.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I watch all Roma games on TV not a stream maybe on the same provider(Arena).I never say that Benatia is a bad player.My point was that is way too much promoting Benatia-Castan as a best back pair in Europe and in the world.That is way,way too much.Yes Benatia stopped all our shots yesterday,his positioning is very good.Thats a fact.The fact is also that he was wiped out by Llorente when Vidal scored.Other than that he was fine yesterday.I was referring to him as a pair with Castan .Yes they conceded 7 goals ,we conceded little more(4 I think) but that fact does not make this pair best in Europe-world and that only rated on half season.I repeat ,I am a Juve fan but this is realistic view,I will never give Chiello-Barzagli pair for Benatia-Castan.
I'm not saying they are the best, but I could easily say one of the best. There aren't many 'great' CB pairs in Europe nowadays. It's not like before.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Times are good when we start complaining about putting away teams too easily :D

While I can see the sense in what you're saying Emmet, I say enjoy it while you can, its not so long ago we boasted a team including the likes of Boumsong and Rinaudo and were being destroyed by Fulham and Pellissier alike.

Ive no doubt we'll give the Europa League the attention it deserves, simply because Conte has stated himself and that's enough for me.
Fint don't diss the legend big Serge Pellissier! haha :).

I know what you mean though, it's nice to be winning regularly especially after the dark years of LDN and Zaccheroni, but how can we assess how good we are when we tank our supposed challengers in the league? Roma did well but you always sensed if we turned it up a gear or two we easily could have destroyed Roma last night.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm not saying they are the best, but I could easily say one of the best. There aren't many 'great' CB pairs in Europe nowadays. It's not like before.
I respect your view I am not saying that Benatia is a bad player,he is way very good,the fact I do not share for other -Castan,but I repeat I will never choose them over Chiello-Barzagli.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think Benatia had a decent game. The motherfucker's anticipation is one of the best I've ever seen in a footballer. This year (I didn't follow him much previously), his success in predicting where the attacker will move or where the ball will go, is amazing.
Yesterday we had 5 dangerous shots just outside the box and the mofo blocked each and every one of them. Noone else in Roma managed to block a shot. He blocked all 5. His feet were everywhere, it was annoying.
:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)