[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (25 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Garcia, though :tup:

"I did not see anything from the touchline, so I prefer not to comment. It’s difficult to end the game with nine men, that is true, but we did not lose because of that. When Daniele was sent off, it was already 2-0 for Juve."

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Btw, one of the greatest moments was when Totti got substituted, around 72 mins. When he is putting on his jacket, you can see a fan standing up behind him making "blah blah blah"-signs with his hands... Was so awesome, someone should make it a gif!!! It's the new thing, when people are crying out loud about referees it's a Mazzari, when people talk shit in press before the game and then chokes hard and get humiliated, it's a Totti
Captured the moment brilliantly. Same dude was waving a Trez 17 tshirt when Trez was on a lap of honour.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just another successful day at the office. Nice 3 points in the scudetto bag, next to the 8 point cushion.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:touched:

We've given him so much hell over the past few years. Ruined him. Like another Allegri :D
We put an awful lot of goals against De Sanctis in the past 3 years.

6 goals past him in 2011/2012 (3-3 and 3-0)
7 goals past him in 2012/2013 (4-2, 2-0 and 1-1)
3 goals so far now

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great win even if we didn't play our best!

Soooooo glad we beat their asses after those fucking lame and stupid comments before the game...

Vidal,Tevez and Giogio were the best today.but everyone contributed well.

Great and important victory!!!
+8!

Fino alla fine Forza Juventus!!!!

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 8

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Vidal 8
Pirlo 7
Pogba 7.5
Asamoah 7

Llorente 7
Tevez 7

Subs:
Vucinic 7
Marchisio 6.5
Quagliarella 6.5

Coach:
Conte 10

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A fine example of a goals-change-games match.

Juve, having scored first and early, were able to stick to their plan of sitting deep, denying Roma the chance to counter attack and only sporadically bothering with trying to get the ball or get far enough up the pitch to pose a threat themselves.

As things panned out, you'd say Juve played an excellent game where they gave Roma almost nothing and were clinical in taking the few chances that came their way.

Can't help but wonder, though, how the game would have gone if Ljajic had taken that early chance. You imagine it would have seen Roma dropping deep and playing on the break and that would have suited their style perfectly.

Hard to see Juve not winning the title from this position.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We completely locked them out of the wings. They tried everything but could not break down Asamoah-Pogba and Licht-Vidal.
Roma got in a few decent positions on the flanks, but there was never any real danger because they never had anyone in the box who was going to score from a cross.

Roma would have had to completely open up Juve down a flank to stand a chance of creating something, and they certainly never threatened to do that.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Roma got in a few decent positions on the flanks, but there was never any real danger because they never had anyone in the box who was going to score from a cross.

Roma would have had to completely open up Juve down a flank to stand a chance of creating something, and they certainly never threatened to do that.
Other than that Ljajic chance, which is partially why I regard Buffon as MOM, Roma never really threatened, they held possession well, but hardly threatened.

Btw you're a Roma fan yeah?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Anyone have a gif of Totti and Gervinho dive?
And Maicon dive which resulted in a Tevez yellow.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing for Roma was that Benatia was the only civilised player out there for them.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer Juve to the other big clubs.

I just don't care about them enough to consider myself a fan.
You need to get out of that closet and embrace what your heart feels mate.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Gervinho's dive was epic. He ran perfectly for a couple metres before flinging himself clumsily onto the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)