[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Still see them winning the appeal :mute:
for me, according to the available information, this is a simple case. you can't not travel in reference to a travel ban that doesn't exist, and you can't not show up at a match that is scheduled without consequences. if it was a random serie a match not involving juventus, it would be a clear 3-0 for the host team in the eyes of the public opinion too. but as juve is involved, you can always create some drama and play the victim card.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Still see them winning the appeal :mute:
On a logical level there should be no chance for Napoli to win an appeal BUT it is Juve so they might choose to not "assist" Juve and change the decision.
It is a longshot for Napoli but it is a possible scenario.
Anyway I wouldnt think about it too much and we should be thinking about our next game already without Ronaldo.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
it seems pretty open and shut tbh,
i was expecting alot of snarky comments from my friends regarding this but so far everyone ive spoken too in person, and in fact the majority of the comments i have seen online are on our side on this one.

I don't see how Napoli win the appeal, at best they may get that 1 point deduction revoked, but even then i doubt it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you know what makes me laugh, is how crapoli fans actually believe that they all boarded the bus to go to the airport and got stopped by the ASL there. They don't even realise that it was proven that their flights and hotel were cancelled a day before the ASL even advised them of anything :lol: deluded

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
People can be really really really wrong and that's ok, don't let anyone tell you different
I'm just joking of course. I started to follow Juventus because for some reason, I like the name Juventus a lot when my uncle first taught me about international football. And as of 1986 (World Cup year), it's the first club in Europe who won all 3 major competitions. So yes I have seen Juve's bad days under Maifredi, Del Neri and recently Sarri.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm just joking of course. I started to follow Juventus because for some reason, I like the name Juventus a lot when my uncle first taught me about international football. And as of 1986 (World Cup year), it's the first club in Europe who won all 3 major competitions. So yes I have seen Juve's bad days under Maifredi, Del Neri and recently Sarri.
I've started almost a decade later. Baggio made me fall in love with the club for reasons I can't even tell

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl:

Ronaldo will almost certainly miss the game against Barcelona. A much more important game than Crotone. Do you think our club will stoop the lows that ADL and Napoli would? Fuck no
I’m just waiting for us to play a couple good games in CL and beat Barca without Ronaldo and then Tuz’s couple anti-Ronaldo nincompoops to start voicing their “sell Ronaldo” rubbish lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)