[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What I'd like to know is who within the crapoli camp decided to cancel travel plans a day before the ASL said anything, because if I were a shareholder at the club I'd be demanding answers and sacking(s)/resignation(s)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Clueless Nipples fans are saying we will miss the Crotone game because Ronaldo is out. They don’t realise that not everyone has the same loser mentality that they do.
:rofl:

Ronaldo will almost certainly miss the game against Barcelona. A much more important game than Crotone. Do you think our club will stoop the lows that ADL and Napoli would? Fuck no

Jul 3, 2020
Why would anyone want to visit that shit hole is beyond me. My friend suggested we did a tour around Italy and he suggested naples as a destination. I told him to forget the trip all together.
As much as I hate the football club I’ve been to the city and it’s not what you think. I could live there and be happy. I’d go to games with my Juve tattoo hidden✌️

- - - Updated - - -

I changed my mind about De Laurentiis. He’s one of our friends if we look to the facts.

- saved us from spending a lot on a to old Dzeko
- saved us signing injured Milik
- gave us 3 points
- helped us with Rabiot’s red card

He’s a good friend of us. At this point we should stop making a fool of him.
These are all facts. Totally agree

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I see a lot of Serie A fans onboard with this decision, even Milan and Inter fans, because their teams have to play their games despite packed schedules and Covid cases.
Yeah reading comments from Bilan and Merda fans on social media and for the most part they agree with this decision, as much as it tears them up inside :lol3:

Put it this way, if the league had decided that this game was to be replayed at a later date, I’d be 100% behind Inter and Milan asking for their game to be cancelled.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I changed my mind about De Laurentiis. He’s one of our friends if we look to the facts.

- saved us from spending a lot on a to old Dzeko
- saved us signing injured Milik
- gave us 3 points
- helped us with Rabiot’s red card

He’s a good friend of us. At this point we should stop making a fool of him.
Everyone is a juve fan deep down

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
I don’t mind if they appeal and take the 1 point penalty off them. But the 3-0 has to stay or the league has been falsified.

If it had been Juventus who’d have refused to travel to Napoli to play this game, we’d probably be facing Serie B tbh.
No! Points deduction should be the first punishment they get. Smaller teams could choose their fights along the course of the season if the only thing they would lose is 3 pts. If stadiums become full at some point during the season, what would be the mindset of a fan? Buy a ticket and pray the other team shows up? Deduct points and let them learn.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
No! Points deduction should be the first punishment they get. Smaller teams could choose their fights along the course of the season if the only thing they would lose is 3 pts. If stadiums become full at some point during the season, what would be the mindset of a fan? Buy a ticket and pray the other team shows up? Deduct points and let them learn.
True, point deduction is a must.

Imagine team like Crotone, playing away to Turin. They will think because it is a lost anyway. So better stay at home and not attend, conserve their energy, no travelling fee etc

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

calcioefinanza quoting la repubbblica: de laurentiis is prepared to go all the way with his legal battle. his main argument is that they did have an explicit travel ban after all, but it arrived at 14:13, and they already did cancel their flight and hotel by then, so it was their decision not to travel even before they actually got the explicit travel ban. until then, the local authorities only imposed a fiduciary isolation on the team, which is an advise, not an order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)