[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 ASL Napoli [April 7th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

they always respected the rules, they appealed and are confident that justice will be served.

Thats like crapoli's first official statement on the matter :lol: they said nothing in the lead up to the match itself.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what that Phil guy on twitter thinks lol and by that I mean I don’t wonder at all.
Hes quite literally the worst twitter account in existence

- - - Updated - - -

ADL you dumb fool. First the situation with Ancelotti this year, then wasting 25m with Milik, now this.
Beautiful isnt it? And you wait he will still blab out how his club is making less money than Juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I’ll never forget a friend of mine who was staying in Napoli for a week. She was robbed on the first day there :lol: Fuck their garbage club and city!
Why would anyone want to visit that shit hole is beyond me. My friend suggested we did a tour around Italy and he suggested naples as a destination. I told him to forget the trip all together.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

they always respected the rules, they appealed and are confident that justice will be served.

What a joke of a club.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would anyone want to visit that shit hole is beyond me. My friend suggested we did a tour around Italy and he suggested naples as a destination. I told him to forget the trip all together.
It looks like a really beautiful place to visit with amazing food.
Too bad the people there have a garbage mentality, just like the trash that fills up their city streets.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don’t mind if they appeal and take the 1 point penalty off them. But the 3-0 has to stay or the league has been falsified.

If it had been Juventus who’d have refused to travel to Napoli to play this game, we’d probably be facing Serie B tbh.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don’t mind if they appeal and take the 1 point penalty off them. But the 3-0 has to stay or the league has been falsified.

If it had been Juventus who’d have refused to travel to Napoli to play this game, we’d probably be facing Serie B tbh.
Clueless Nipples fans are saying we will miss the Crotone game because Ronaldo is out. They don’t realise that not everyone has the same loser mentality that they do.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Napoli can be a beautiful place in parts.It’s just a pity about the Neapolitans who inhabit it.
Sounds like Cairo, or Egypt in general. The country is great - history, culture, amazing beaches. And then you bump into Khalil, Sayed, Nefisa, and all the fuckwits that infest the streets of Cairo and the other cities, and you realize why you never want to live there.

- - - Updated - - -

Clueless Nipples fans are saying we will miss the Crotone game because Ronaldo is out. They don’t realise that not everyone has the same loser mentality that they do.
McNuggets is also out :scared:

Jun 16, 2020
I changed my mind about De Laurentiis. He’s one of our friends if we look to the facts.

- saved us from spending a lot on a to old Dzeko
- saved us signing injured Milik
- gave us 3 points
- helped us with Rabiot’s red card

He’s a good friend of us. At this point we should stop making a fool of him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I changed my mind about De Laurentiis. He’s one of our friends if we look to the facts.

- saved us from spending a lot on a to old Dzeko
- saved us signing injured Milik
- gave us 3 points
- helped us with Rabiot’s red card

He’s a good friend of us. At this point we should stop making a fool of him.
De lamentis is both entertaining and utilitarian, very rare breed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)