[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Naples soccer (1st April 2012) (1 Viewer)

Juve 3-0 Garbage Men (01-Apr-2012) Man of the Match

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Giova21

luca6permi#1
Dec 20, 2011
Every single time, and i mean EVERY time we play at home, i connect my TV to my DVD and put the volume almost on maximum and i sing along to this song..... it just gets me so pumped up!!
It's actually a really catchy song. Both Juve and Inter's inno's are far better than Milan's boring Meeeelan, Meeeelan... solo con te mess.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I think Conte starts Boriello to show Beppe what kind of useles POS he brought to the club

thats all i got

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
All I keep hearing is that Boriello is better than Matri in terms of holding the ball better, and Conte prefers him to do so depending the teams we play.

I'd still start Matri though...Just an overall better player.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
All I keep hearing is that Boriello is better than Matri in terms of holding the ball better, and Conte prefers him to do so depending the teams we play.

I'd still start Matri though...Just an overall better player.
Matri is no expert at retaining the ball, but all I've ever seen Borriello do in a Juve jersey is hump the grass whether the ball is in his possession or not.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #232
    What's the point holding a ball if you don't have vision to decide when and where to pass the ball?

Both Matri and Boriello aren't the players type to hold the ball and open up spaces for their team-mates, that would be Del Piero and maybe Quag. So if you're going to field one of Matri or Boriello and you're undecided then this is sad, because Matri is obviously the better finisher and better player overall.

I wouldn't mind if Ale doesn't start this one as long as he plays at least 30min.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Del Piero and Matri would be ideal. Del Piero can hold the ball, spread the ball etc Matri is more reliable in front of goal than any of our other strikers (except DP).

Aug 17, 2007
    What's the point holding a ball if you don't have vision to decide when and where to pass the ball?

Both Matri and Boriello aren't the players type to hold the ball and open up spaces for their team-mates, that would be Del Piero and maybe Quag. So if you're going to field one of Matri or Boriello and you're undecided then this is sad, because Matri is obviously the better finisher and better player overall.

I wouldn't mind if Ale doesn't start this one as long as he plays at least 30min.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)