[Serie A] Juventus 3-0 Frosinone [February 15th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Cancelo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bonucci

• Khedira

• Bentancur

• E. Can

• Bernardeschi

• Caceres

• Pjanic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
From Sky:

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Caceres, Spinazzola; Khedira, Pjanic, Bentancur; Dybala; Mandzukic, Ronaldo.

Frosinone (3-5-2): Sportiello; Goldaniga, Salamon, Capuano; Zampano, Chibsah, Viviani, Cassata, Beghetto; Ciano, Trotta.

Dybala as trequartista :tup:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Berna hasnt shown anything this far, so if we are gonna go with 4-3-3 as we so obviously are, we better play Dybala.
Also happy to see Bentancur again. He has had great games and some poor games, but he is only current midfielder with higher potential and a future here, so we better try to get him going.

- - - Updated - - -

Play Kean for at least some minutes even if we're not 3:0 up.
The max he can hope for is getting 8 minutes if we are up with 2 goals.

You can't underestimate the risk in subbing a striker for a striker, even if the sub performed really well he played. He young, he must watch and learn.

Last edited:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
lol, you believe he has been great. He was expected to be a Fiorentina sensation. You have to be part of the gay crew in here to fap to his performances. He has gotten his minutes this season due to a Cuadrado injury and Costa shooting himself in his feet all of the time. He hasn't lifted our play so far, just slotted in.

- - - Updated - - -

Check his thread, it has been completely quiet. Trust me, had he played well there would have been a huge rainbow party in there week after week.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
That’s not gonna, but if it is :sergoi: at Allegri for fielding the strongest lineup before the most important game of season so far.
Always seems to be the case, so I am expecting it. Juve seem to prefer practice over rest before the big matches. In contrast, I think Barca, Madrid and top South Amercian teams seem to prefer rest and focus on the big matches resulting in them finding an extra gear in the big matches (regardless of recent performances), so I prefer the latter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)