[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Fiorentina [February 2nd, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I don't see us playing well for the first half, the front 3 can't hold the ball. Fiorentina will be packing the midfield and countering just like Napoli did. I would say that having Berna instead of Higuain would be better for balance.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Good win against a decent opponent.
Also a clean sheet which is so hard to come by these days.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good win against a decent opponent.
Also a clean sheet which is so hard to come by these days.

I will take it eventhough this Fiorentina is weak af and we should have created far more from open play.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes, but easily given though, I think most refs wouldn’t have done so
which would be a wrong thing to do. 100% those penalties would have been given against us. Of that I have no doubt. Obvious handball in the first one and rugby tackle for the second one.

- - - Updated - - -

Fiorentina didnt arrive today for a football match

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We should thank the ref, easy given soft penalties.
No way we could have scored from open play ourselves
Nah. We didn't play that great but the first was 100% penalty and second was a decent shout, even if personally I wouldn't have given it. There was also a 100% penalty on CR7 from Igor inexplicably holding him in the area, so I didn't really see any favouritism today, two penalties from the three shouts was fair. Let's leave all that nonsense to Inter forums.

Invariably we find a way to score that isn't a penalty, anyway. Our penalty count before the game was what, 6:6? I'm more concerned about the extremely dodgy defence. Bonucci can't lead it.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I will take it eventhough this Fiorentina is weak af and we should have created far more from open play.
I think you mistake them for montella's fiorentina. Since they appointed iachini they look better.
They had 2 wins and two draws since he took over and only lost a close fought coppa Italia match with inda.
Edit. They played Napoli's style from last week but without the quality players to make us pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)