[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Fiorentina [February 2nd, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Debatable, because i have seen something that gets repeated a lot from the last 2 juve coaches, and thats the famous “we have a complete team” "i dont need to ask for anyone because this team is full of champions” " is not easy to upgrade a team this competitive”.... All those are common responses from our coaches.

To me that is just answers to be diplomatic because they know in what they got into and cant say more than that.

About sarri on summer....what he could do anyways? He was just arriving to a new employment and it was very clear from day 1 that he had no say in the mercato which what happened in the dybala saga. He clearly wanted to keep him but the board was thinking otherwise. What else he could do in that position? What would you have done if you were in his position?

Im not saying that this is ideal and that what happened was ok... but it simply is how things are in juve. Coaches get hired to work with what they have, and are told about that before coming.

Maybe thats one of the reasons of why pep and zidane refused to come.
About Zidane and Pep were no available and the management will be completely different to them or they will not sign for us.

He was no clear even in Dybala case. Else i don't think our management will try and sell him until the last day of the window.

Also no clear to Can that he is not in his tactical plans and he is out of CL list.
For me either Sarri or our Management or maybe both had communication issues one another and to the players.

And if i was in his position i will demand Dybala stay and replacements for the players that are unable to hold the ball and pass in a possession system.

and the management needs to follow coach's info if he wants the club to succeed.
Except if they see him as one year replacement and i doubt about that.

dryatson

Feb 2, 2020
Bonjour il y a des gens qui parler francais ?
Bonjour, oui il y en a qui parlent français ici, mais ce forum est anglophone. Cependant si tu veux participer aussi à un forum francophone, tu peux me contacter par messagerie privée et je te donnera le lien du plus grand groupe francophone juventino sur le web.

---------------------------

Ciao ragazzi, I'm happy to write my first post here, even if I'm part of this website and follow the topics since almost 4 years now. Thanks for sharing the passion of Juventus.

Fino alla fine, Forza Juve.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Bonjour, oui il y en a qui parlent français ici, mais ce forum est anglophone. Cependant si tu veux participer aussi à un forum francophone, tu peux me contacter par messagerie privée et je te donnera le lien du plus grand groupe francophone juventino sur le web.

---------------------------

Ciao ragazzi, I'm happy to write my first post here, even if I'm part of this website and follow the topics since almost 4 years now. Thanks for sharing the passion of Juventus.

Fino alla fine, Forza Juve.
Welcome bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)