[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chievo Verona [January 21st, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Perin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Sciglio

• Rugani

• Chiellini

• A. Sandro

• Bentancur

• Spinazzola

• Kean

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Chievo will be super physical. Glad to see some muscle in the middle and Costa to get them a red.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Chievo have lost only one of their last 8 matches (Sampdoria 2-0) and had stalemates with Napoli, Inter and Lazio.
Lol I remember when a couple of seasons ago they let in less goals than almost any team in the top 5 leagues Europe. Fukkers know how to park it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great performance today and excellent result. More of this please.

We relied less on crossing, we moved the ball well and did a lot of variations in attacks. A sharper CR7 could have seen the score double the one we got. The chances that Chievo got weren't because we went to sleep nor were they because we did silly mistakes. It looks like all the complaints that have been coming the past weeks got heard.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We are doing pretty good for a disgusting team. Best attack, best defence, 9 points clear and most importantly 16 & 22 points ahead of the Milanese teams.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I want to see a 4-3-3 next with the front two lines like this

Pjanic - Can - Berna

D. costa - Dybala - Ronaldo

Against sides that are actually a challenge in the middle bench someone for matuidi

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Great game for dybala. Best I've seen of him in a while
Felt bad for ronaldo, he seemed so frustrated at the end. Games like this should be like target practise for him

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
dybi also did work in defence
love it
It's true. There was an instance where Matuidi took himself out of midfield to check on a Chievo player he wrecked. And Dybala sprinted straight into his own box to help Rugani defend a dangerous attack. I was very impressed by that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This team can play attacking football (not only field attackers and command them to defend and cross).

Its just a matter of wanting to do it instead of pretend doing it.

Sell khedira and Bring Ramsey, and Buy another Vidal Type B2B destroyer,

then we will be set,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)