[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atalanta (December 16, 2012) (28 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Atalanta [16.12.12] Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
RAMI¹⁰;3963638 said:
I hate the team mentality after we go 3 goals up. They stop playing seriously :(
We should smash teams when we can.
I'm angry after today's game...
What an attitude :tdown:
They cannot risk any injuries, c-mon 3-0 is a balanced score for this 2 sides

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
RAMI¹⁰;3963638 said:
I hate the team mentality after we go 3 goals up. They stop playing seriously :(
We should smash teams when we can.
I'm angry after today's game...
What an attitude :tdown:
No point really, it just means creating a high tempo and more competitive match, which would bring battles with opposition players. That risks injuries, pointless ones.

It's not as if we didn't have 3-4 golden opportunities to increase our lead, we should really have won 5-0 or 6-0. The scoreline isn't really important.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
He said we should sell him already in the live thread.

Mental midgetry at its finest.
I did say we should sell him... you know why??? Guess what will when we get that world class striker... They will be no more play for him. He have been given more chances that all the forwards... And what did he reward us with???

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Glorious first half performance.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6.5
Marrone 6.5
Chiellini 7.0

Licht 7.0
Vidal 7.0
Pirlo 8.0
Marchisio 7.5
Asamoah 6.5

Giovinco 7.5
Vucinic 7.5

Subs:
Quagliarella 6.0
Padoin 6.5
Giaccherini 6.0

Jul 1, 2010
I did say we should sell him... you know why??? Guess what when we get that world class striker what you think going to happen??? They will be no more play for him. He have been given more chances that all the forwards... And what did he reward us with???
He's good off the bench, if we buy a better SS than by all means we should use him as an impact sub.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Glorious first half performance.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6.5
Marrone 6.5
Chiellini 7.0

Licht 7.0
Vidal 7.0
Pirlo 8.0
Marchisio 7.5
Asamoah 6.5

Giovinco 7.5
Vucinic 7.5

Subs:
Quagliarella 6.0
Padoin 6.5
Giaccherini 6.0
I think that Vidal did better than Lich today. Ill change the Lich rate to 6.5 and the rest are :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Easy game that Manfredini managed put the last nail in the coffin on his teammates already halfway in the first half. Juventus didn't even bother in the second but still missed tons of chances due to lack of concentration.

Buffon 7 (for that save on Denis)

Barzagli 7
Marrone 6.5
Chiellini 7.5

Lichtsteiner 7
Vidal 7
Pirlo 8
Marchisio 7.5
Asamoah 6.5

Giovinco 7
Vucinic 7

Quagliarella 6.5
Padoin 6.5
Giaccherini 6.5
Our midfield ratings are similar.

I swear I didn't copy your ratings :D

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Of course we took the foot off gas in second half (understandably so) but it wasn't as bad as some you are making it to be, we created same number of chances if not more than first half, if not for our lame finishing we could have scored another three goals.

And I'm not a fan of humiliating teams when you have no reason to, one of their players might decide to break someones leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)