Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (4 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
so we could be missing grygera and de ceglie

with molinaro out and no chiellini

zebina--mellberg--legro---ariaudio?

shaky.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not that he would make a difference anyway. He should retire, that useless piece of ass wipe. Yeah, I know he is versatile, but he keeps running around like a headless chicken and hardly contributes anything to our overall game.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He has played something like 4 matches this side of the season and he was very good in two games... He isn't as useless as many of you make him out to be... Considering that he's our 'joker' and is only used to fill in roles, he has done a good job... If I put out a list of people to leave Juve he won't feature in the top 5...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe not top 5, but definitely top 8.

Difficult to choose players in any particular order, but I would say Knezevic, Zebina, Marchionni, Grygera, Molinaro, Tiago, Salihamidzic, and Zanetti.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
------------------Buffon-------------
Zebina--------Legro-------Ariaudo/Mellberg-----------Grygera/Mellberg
-----------Nedved----------Poulsen------------Zanetti----------
----------Iaquinta----------Amauri------------Del Piero

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
We have many available strikers, and few available defenders, thus you play to your strengths. Plus out of all the wide players we have in midfield, only Nedved has played well in the past few matches. While Poulsen and Zanetti were solid against Milan.
Obviously it depends if any of our defenders make it back from injury, if we had to play: Zebina-Legro-Mellberg-Grygera, i'd be more than happy to play a 4-3-3.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I have feeling Gio will start this one..Last game against Lecce we played IQ, Amauri and DP. So 3 up front..at half time we were loosing not scoring single goal, and we reverted to 442 and scored 2 goals..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)