[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [July 11th, 2020] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The Milan game has confirmed many things, you can't win the league without a good defense.
Apart from Chiellini and De Ligt, we don't have any defenders.
Figc is trying to bring us down, always wary of the situation and will use any opportunity to turn tables, on the spearhead there is the VAR that always finds penalties from hands in our box noone else noticed!
Our mngt policy of never protesting means that all the pressure is carried on the players, they get to see their hard work easily overturned by a dubious VAR decision that handles an undeserved advantage to an inferior opposition, they know the mngt won't cover their backs, noone will ever say anything and they will be considered solely responsible.

This situation didnt play a crucial rule in the previous game, when yet another dubious VAR penalty was awarded against us and yet again we did nothing...
But inevitably the pressure accumulates, esp when the games are so close one after the other and today, the VAR broke the morale of the players, that's why the meltdown happened. Although this time it was a fair call, to the players it felt unfair and considering that this situation is systematically abused against them, they broke there and then.
There is this feeling that everybody is against us and evil always lurking and tries to break in with every opportunity.
This hand wasn't noticed by anyone, not ref, or even milan's players, such occurances are common mad happen in every much, yet they are only noticed against us. This was yet another confirmation that finally got to us, our players are just players, not robots, they are breakable...

Jul 13, 2010
The Milan game has confirmed many things, you can't win the league without a good defense.
Figc is trying to bring us down, always wary of the situation and will use any opportunity to turn tables, on the spearhead there is the VAR that always finds penalties from hands in our box noone else noticed!
Our mngt policy of never protesting means that all the pressure is carried on the players, they get to see their hard work easily overturned by a dubious VAR decision that handles an undeserved advantage to an inferior opposition, they know the mngt won't cover their backs, noone will ever say anything and they will be considered solely responsible.

This situation didnt play a crucial rule in the previous game, when yet another dubious VAR penalty was awarded against us and yet again we did nothing...
But inevitably the pressure accumulates, esp when the games are so close one after the other and today, the VAR broke the morale of the players, that's why the meltdown happened. Although this time it was a fair call, to the players it felt unfair and considering that this situation is systematically abused against them, they broke there and then.
There is this feeling that everybody is against us and evil always lurking and tries to break in with every opportunity.
This hand wasn't noticed by anyone, not ref, or even milan's players, such occurances are common mad happen in every much, yet they are only noticed against us. This was yet another confirmation that finally got to us, our players are just players, not robots, they are breakable...
I think every club will find the same amount of unfair decisions against them, plus I believe only inferior clubs protest and scream, we are better than that. Many will tell Juventus is supported by figc but the truth is, everything is fair and conspiracy theorists are just lame ass idiots. If you play well - you win.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think every club will find the same amount of unfair decisions against them, plus I believe only inferior clubs protest and scream, we are better than that. Many will tell Juventus is supported by figc but the truth is, everything is fair and conspiracy theorists are just lame ass idiots. If you play well - you win.
I think that you have missed the first part of the season, we got far more than our fair share of unfair decisions. There are no other teams being penalized with such hand penalties, like it is happening, this is not random, or fair

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not anti-Juve decisions, just a combination of the worst group of Italian referees in memory with the worst handball laws in history.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's not anti-Juve decisions, just a combination of the worst group of Italian referees in memory with the worst handball laws in history.
Ref in penultimate game gave pk bc he couldn't see var footage bc of the sun (lol). Going against Juve was the "safer" decision. There's def anti Juve in some of these decisions too.

Looking at bad decisions for and against tallies at the end of seasons tells you the same. Between WCs, CLs and top leagues, this is the only case I've seen where the top team doesn't get favorable calls, and not only that, bad calls are often made against us.

Last time ADL complained about campionato falsato, we should have had more points and they less acc to those tables.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
After a good nights rest I feel already better towards addressing this game. With Dybi and de Ligt we are at least much better overall, and hopefully we get back to the form of our previous few matches and the first hour against Milan. If we get three points against Atalanta, we just need to win against Lazio at home to seal the deal

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Any Atalanta players a card away from suspension?

Woj
Cuads MDL Bonucci Danilo
Bentantcur Pjanic Rabiot
Douglas Costa Dybala CR7

Just no more Bernardeschi

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The Milan game confirmed that the players are human.
Bonucci is good when he has a great CB with him.
Chiellini and MDL are WC and Demiral is also very good while Bonucci - see above..
So it means Rugani is crap..

We played very well until that penalty which sparked the blackout.
If we play against Atalanta in the same way we should be able to beat them and the same against Lazio.

Rabiot started playing well and Pjanic too so if anything we should be very optimistic.

Bernardeschi IMO has played well until the blackout.
Dybala is on the form of his life.

Im sorry but I just had enough of these whining over nothing..
Its just one game!

P.S If we play like this vs Lyon we will finish them within 15 minutes so just get some proportions..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But football games last 90+ minutes, not 60 minutes. I don't want to see Blaised and Confused or Ragu Boy wearing our shirt ever again. One is finished and the other was never good enough to begin with. Also, Ass Tackling BonBon should be riding the bench when Demiral is fit - De Ligt and Demiral should be our starting duo towards the end of next season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
But football games last 90+ minutes, not 60 minutes. I don't want to see Blaised and Confused or Ragu Boy wearing our shirt ever again. One is finished and the other was never good enough to begin with. Also, Ass Tackling BonBon should be riding the bench when Demiral is fit - De Ligt and Demiral should be our starting duo towards the end of next season.
Thats why we lost.. There was a blackout for 30 minutes but its not as this thing happens regularly.
Bonucci - I`d love to see some mean defender instead of him but right now he is the best we have got since Demiral is injured and Chiellini didnt play for a year...
Would Demiral bench him? Maybe but dont expect is to happen from day one of Serie A 20-21.
Considering how Demiral played before the injury, he can definitely bench Bonucci in the future.
Chiellini is another joker we have as He might didnt play for a year but if we seal up the scudetto soon it would be in our interest to give him play time so he can ready for the big ones in the CL.

P.S if we beat Atalanta 3-0 for example - Some of you would be high but I`d say the same again only from a different angle.
We are definitely a big favorite in the Scudetto hunt while in CL its clear there are teams ahead of us - Bayern Munich are the favorite to win it there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)