[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (10 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
One of the best, if not the best, counter-attacking team in the league. Conte did well the last time to close them down and completely disable them. In my opinion, he will have to do so again.

Give them space to run, it's two passes and bam, goal.

We need to realize how good this Udinese side is. If we underestimate them tomorrow, we're gonna lose. But judging from the press conference, Conte isn't doing that. He's calling the match a "6 pointer", and this suggests he's taking them very seriously and that he's treating them as they ought to be treated: as a top side.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #231
    If this is the formation then this is weird. Who would've thought Conte is going to stick with Boriello-Dp upfront for Serie A.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    If this is the formation then this is weird. Who would've thought Conte is going to stick with Boriello-Dp upfront for Serie A.
    I think it's the right move. Maybe Quag instead of Del Piero from start, but we need in a change up front and Mirko is obviously out. Matri has had his chance and failed to score since Lecce and he failed terribly in the 3-5-2 against Udinese before the winter break.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    why we use 3-5-2 again against udinese?
    I hate this formation, but to be fair, it did limit Udinese's strengths in midfield and in counter-attacks last time we played them. If only we were more clinical, we would have won that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)