[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (15 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Fuuuuuck this shiit.
Imagine this team in CL final in second half after leading 1:0..... that would be chocking of century.
In second half we did even better.... new moments.... defending against Parma with 10 men in Turin, well that is hard to top.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fuuuuuck this shiit.
Imagine this team in CL final in second half after leading 1:0..... that would be chocking of century.
In second half we did even better.... new moments.... defending against Parma with 10 men in Turin, well that is hard to top.
I was under the impression that we won...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
While we played a very good half we had to balance it out with a terrible second. After Parma got the red card it appeared like we were the team playing with one mand down. Enough complaining, we got the three points but such a miss with Tevez not being able to play against Napoli.

Buffon 7

Caceres 6.5
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Vidal 6.5
Pirlo 5.5
Pogba 6.5
Asamoah 6

Llorente 5
Tevez 7.5

Marchisio 6
Quagliarella 5.5
Isla 5.5

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Fuuuuuck this shiit.
So standard Juve performance then?

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
That was some nervous stuff in the last 20 minutes. Can't believe I witnessed a miracle today, Molinaro belting one in against us..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm pretty sure we won. You people are all ridiculous. One minute you're saying we should be conserving energy and rotating for EL, and making it our focus. Next minute you're screaming about a decent performance which we won against a team that was unbeaten in 17. We crushed them in the first half, and then were obviously a little tired in the 2nd half from our congested fixture list of late. We won. We beat a team in excellent form, without expending a huge amount of energy and with early subs. Get a grip people. :sergio:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Parma are a very solid side.

Like Tevez said, every team wants to beat Juventus.

They'll fight with teeth and nails to beat us or take away points from us.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm pretty sure we won. You people are all ridiculous. One minute you're saying we should be conserving energy and rotating for EL, and making it our focus. Next minute you're screaming about a decent performance which we won against a team that was unbeaten in 17. We crushed them in the first half, and then were obviously a little tired in the 2nd half from our congested fixture list of late. We won. We beat a team in excellent form, without expending a huge amount of energy and with early subs. Get a grip people. :sergio:
Well said.

Some members like JuveSardu don't understand that.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This was a joke display of ourselfs.
It it was not Tevez magic we wont score for ages.
And the thing that most pisses me off is the fact that we defend with 10 players.
Pirlo was awful.
Llorente nearby.
Pogba was bad also.
I can not understand whats going on with this team.
Once this luck will gone and we will lose some games in 89 minute just like today may happen.
Yes we won 3 points but this was a shitty display.
Pogba thinks that is in the schoolyard and is dribbling over and over again.
We will be without Tevez for Napoli match so I am not sure who will score.
Also I dont know whats going on with LLorente.He cannot give a proper pass.
Shameful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)