[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma Calcio [January 19th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I’m just waiting for the inevitable contract extension.
Honestly. One of the worst transfers that Juve has done in recent year is to get Matuidi at 30 year old for 30 million. That move alone is equivalent to 10 own goals via boumsong.

That’s the price we sold peak Vidal.

We stalked Matuidi for years but he only came when he turns 30, running zero on technicalities and on the downhill in terms did his mad dog energy.

That’s like wooing a chick for 20 years and finally she agrees to marry you when she turns 45 and grows hair above her lips. AND she demands for a 50carat ring. AND you stupidly agrees to. This is paratici level.

Seriously could have just had rincon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Honestly. One of the worst transfers that Juve has done in recent year is to get Matuidi at 30 year old for 30 million. That move alone is equivalent to 10 own goals via boumsong.

We stalked Matuidi for years but he only came when he turns 30, running zero on technicalities and on the downhill in terms did his mad dog energy.

That’s like wooing a chick for 20 years and finally she agrees to marry you when she turns 45 and grows hair above her lips. AND she demands for a 50carat ring. AND you stupidly agrees to. This is paratici level.

And yet it was marotta who sold Vidal for as little as he did, replaced him with that inter garbage hernanes and later bought matuidi, so I'm not sure why you're pinning this solely on paratici?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

37+3> 20+10

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Our problem lies in the middle. You can't create shit and control the tempo with Matuidi and off form Pjanic in the team.

The least you can do not to play that bum Matuidi for the fuck sake
Hopefully when Bentancur comes back we will play Rabiot, Pjanic and Bent.

I don't even think Pjanic should be starting nevermind Matuidi but we are lacking options.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
And yet it was marotta who sold Vidal for as little as he did, replaced him with that inter garbage hernanes and later bought matuidi, so I'm not sure why you're pinning this solely on paratici?

Sounds to me that Marotta knee that he is moving to inter soon and hence wanted to weaken Juve team, and Paratici hasn’t been smart enough to smell rat.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How long is it until we start occupying that room of improvement that we've been hearing about for months.

My feeling is that we will always grind and that argument that we bought Sarri to change our style is just selling shit to tourists.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
How long is it until we start occupying that room of improvement that we've been hearing about for months.

My feeling is that we will always grind and that argument that we bought Sarri to change our style is just selling shit to tourists.
Some of the football we have played at time has been amazing though. Will take 2 to 3 years for it to be properly installed in this club. People predicting last November was far fetched. As of now we basically basically the same as we did with Max expect we are weaker at the back and show the odd glimpse of one touch football. You can tell by his post match interviews Sarri isn't happy with how we play either so I don't get why people are assuming he wants us playing like this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he's clearly using CRONIOS dollars
CR$

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the football we have played at time has been amazing though. Will take 2 to 3 years for it to be properly installed in this club. People predicting last November was far fetched. As of now we basically basically the same as we did with Max expect we are weaker at the back and show the odd glimpse of one touch football. You can tell by his post match interviews Sarri isn't happy with how we play either so I don't get why people are assuming he wants us playing like this.
People lack patience unfortunately, thing is I've been a firm believer for a long while that we have yet to peak this season, whilst inter already have. There's definitely glimpses of some really positive play, but some think a complete change in style and philosophy can be achieved over night.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)