[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Inter, beyotches! (Se saltelli, muore Balotelli) Dec 5th, 2009 (20 Viewers)

Juve-Inter [Match 15] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Cáceres

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Del Piero

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• Grygera

• Ferrara

• The Whole Team

• The Wet Pitch

• Se saltelli, muore Balotelli

Results are only viewable after voting.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I have been following 2 years for this forum and this is the 1st time I really have something to say (not really)!

This "Beating Merda" can really be a turning point in our seasen and GOD I hope so!

I`m really happy that we played with 4-3-1-2 ´cause I`ve been flagging for it from the start. Although I have to say that I really missed Giovinco´s appereance!

And our best players in this match were definitely Marchisio and Caceres (I would like to see him stay with us after summer)!
Don't leave us Lapa. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm wondering did Ian watched the game, and how he felt, do we look like his deer Barca :seven:

Great game, great result, and I almost kicked the merda fan who was sitting few tables from mine. God I hate them...
:lol:

Not to mention Caceres, who he claimed (just a couple days before tonight) was a shit player.

That guy has no idea what the hell he's talking about with regard to anything, even the club he gloryhunts for.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
First of all I would like to thank every single person on this club for todays match. From Agnelli/Elkanns to the doorman. It took a lot for us to over come our negative spell and produce a solid game against the strongest team in the Serie A (as much as it hurts me to say that but they are the strongest).
Secondly, I would like to give a special respect standing ovation to Caceras. As much as I didn't like his game prior to this match, and although he might have contributed to inter's goal tonight, he was everywhere. He truly played his heart out. And for that reason I want him to start every game. We want players like him. Players who are willing to go out there give their all. And honestly, so far his crosses are better than Grosso's.
Third, Special thanks to Marchisio. Many have asked for him to be subbed at half-time. For me as much as I wanted Mauro to step in I did not want Claudio to comeout at HT. I wanted Melo to comeout. Anyway, he was there. He scored a wonderful goal which showed how much of a calm-headed footballer he really is. And he held his ground very well tonight.

Now to the ratings:

Buffon: Not too much to do except for one "Buffon save" for that only I give him 8

Caceras: Fantastic game, 9.8 (0.2 for his role in the inter goal or I would have given him 10) MOM

Cannavaro: Struggled abit, but pulled himself together in the second half. 7

Chiellini: A BEAST 9

Grosso: Quiet game over all, played quite a role in inter's goal by keeping their players onside. Never the less, no other mistakes. 7

Sissoko: Oooooooh.. 7.5

Melo: Not his best games, but compared to his recent form its an improvement. I won't discuss the red card. 6.5

Marchisio: Good 1st half, great second half and a wonderful goal. 9

Diego: As much as some may not like it, our attacking force was going through him (and Del Piero). Produced some really nice touches. Played the cross that got the first goal. 7.5

Del Piero:
Still rusty, yet he was very close to scoring a Del Piero class goal. Was marked well by Inter defenders but ran circles around a few of them. Didn't receive enough support from Amauri. But never the less his presence alone pushed inter back. 7.5

Amauri: Started off really well, then gave in to Inter's marking. He did run alot and tried to helpout the midfield as well. His split in the second goal (along with Del Piero when they stayed away from the box) gave Sissoko and Marchisio enough space to score. 6.5

Camo: He was definitely given a defensive role. And he did well. Helped Caceras on the right side.
Poulsen/Grygera: No mistakes.

Ferrara: I might disagree with him starting formation (no camo or seba) and I might disagree with him pulling Del Piero out without putting in another striker BUT, Ferrara is not me. He is the coach, and this is what he thought was the right thing to do and he was spot on. Whether some of you like it our not, he out played Mourinho tonight. He was one step ahead of him from the first moment to the last. And he is not a jerk like Mourinho to get stupid red cards. I say his performance today will give him another chance to prove himself to us. I just hope he continues to make the right choices from now on :) . 9/10 :)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
As for Diego, I think he complimented midfield and attack some sily touches and nice link up play with Del Piero also. He will come good you can seek it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Any word about Bar-o-telly receiving a ban yet.
Because the video proves what he is really made off/for.
It would be indeed a disgrace to get such a caricature in the NT, i m really sorry, i defended him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)