[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [April 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #83
    Wonder if our shitty Ultras will show up tomrrow by actually cheering

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    These games are always tricky. Watch Milan show up and play a great game. With our injuries it will definitely not be a walk in the park. So annoying we have to play Milan at home before CL. I’m afraid Allegri won’t rest any starters.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    These games are always tricky. Watch Milan show up and play a great game. With our injuries it will definitely not be a walk in the park. So annoying we have to play Milan at home before CL. I’m afraid Allegri won’t rest any starters.
    If I were Allegri, I’d treat this like practice for CL. Bench your important players in the second half and tell them to not go hard. Who cares if we lose

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
    He won't touch the ball.
    Well-said. All these so called serie A 'top' strikers seem to crumble when they face Juve.
    Other than Icardi. But he has chose to self-destruct and now isn't even playing much lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, hi guys. New here. dont wanna intro too much to bore you veterans.
    Started supporting juve since Del Piero times.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    Sandro in for Cancelo. Spinazzola on the right or 4-2-3-1? :think:

Anyway, can't wait. Derby, best time slot possible, the most important part of the season about to unfold...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Resting Pjanic :tup: We have far more important game on Wednesday. I like the selection, very flexible. We can play multiple formations with these players. The last picture above was from the season we destroyed Milan at San Siro, 1-6 final score and what a great evening that was.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    I know the game is almost meaningless. But I love Juve - Milan fixtures, I hope for a game similar to last season's at the Allianz. Beat them!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Szczesny
    De Sciglio
    Bonucci
    Rugani
    Spinazzola
    Emre Can
    Bentancur
    Alex sandro
    Bernardeschi
    Dybala
    Mandzukic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)