[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 SPAL [September 28th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #141
    Incredible that Can has been simply cast aside after that. If anything, we should be using him in the majority of our League games so we can rest our CL midfielders.

I'm happy with Sarri's rotation but this would be one criticism I have for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Incredible that Can has been simply cast aside after that.
    he basically said on german tv that his coach lied to his face. according to later news that day (agresti iirc), the club made the cl list situation clear for everyone involved way before the lists were actually announced. then can quickly apologized on social media, but the damage was done already.

if i had to find any reason to play him, it would be his market value. other than that, i'm fine with him warming the bench unless we don't have any other options besides him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Incredible that Can has been simply cast aside after that. If anything, we should be using him in the majority of our League games so we can rest our CL midfielders.

I'm happy with Sarri's rotation but this would be one criticism I have for him.
    Dont see any reason to complain. He should be last in the pecking order. Sarri has no need for pure DMs and it's too early in the season to think of heavy rotation. There are 6 CMs ahead of him and they are all healthy.

I would worry more if we NEED Can to play alot suddenly.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    decent performance against one of the weakest teams in the league. pjanic was my man of the match, dybala, cr, ramsey, de ligt and even our fake fullbacks had a good day at work. rabiot still very rusty, sarriball is still a gimmick. next week could be interesting.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    I've never noticed how retarded Paloschi looks before. This mainstream douchebag look suits him perfectly, looks like your typical young Italian wasteman, probably listens to Sfera Ebbasta too.

Apr 17, 2013
    Watch the next games of Berisha I can guarantee that he will make 10 blunders, unbelievable goalies against Juve. We will not recruit you bro stop to transcend you.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    First half meh, second half great. As it should be, we allowed them almost nothing considering where they stand on the table. Great games by Pjanic and Dybala, De Ligt looked a lot better this game too. Going forward, I will be expecting a little more from this side, as they've had some time together. Definitely need to be sharper in the final third, the most glaring issue imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)