[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (6 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
!!!
maggio is such an important player for them and basically didn´t contribute anything :)

@Nedved03:
if you have some time to spare:
paulpogbaG_450x300.jpg

i would like mazzarri´s crying head on the kid. alternatively de laurenti´s head but in that case the kid had to be on a scooter :D. thank you very much in advance. hope you read that post :)
mazza.gif

Hope this is right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Pogba came fresh off the bench in a situation where the oppositions were also tired already while Vidal started and got himself another match in less than a week. Shouldn't read too much into it for now.
well, I dont speak for just vs nipples match, he's been shit since Chelsea game.

Japp

Sep 19, 2012
Pogba - Vidal substitution was a brilliant idea. Hamsik was all over Pirlo until that but after, they'd just switch their position over and over which freed up our midfield.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I love it how the ref refused to give a crystal clear foul on Marchisio and decided to call a corner kick. Then we score from the corner kick :touched:

Our attack is our Achilles heel, nothing new there. It's pretty clear that this weakness will cost us in the CL. Luckily we will probably get away with it in serie A.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
14 shots, 5 on target vs. 4 shots, 1 on target

This match wasn't nearly as close as some are making it out to be. :stuckup:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We proved that we are the best team in Italy right now, if there was ever any doubt about it. A win against these filthy pigs makes this even more sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)