[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (7 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

dinojuve

Sultan of Swing
Jul 8, 2009
So what if Mirko isn't out there on the field? Surely that he's got something extra, but there are also Gio, Marcha, Quagz and few others that can bring us victory in games like this one. It's not like that we depend on Mirko so much that it's impossible to get a result without him.

FT 2-1 ... Pandev is gonna hit the net for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I just hope our midfield will be in top condition. They need to handle second best midfield in Serie A.

Maggio, Inler, Hamsik, Behrami, Zuniga

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No Buffon and Vucinic are massive losses for us.

Just win this. I cant bear the thought of having our first loss in 47 games (and our new stadium) against these disgusting pigs. I'd start Matri and Quagliarella, and bring on Giovinco as a supersub if need be in the second half. Would also LOVE to see Isla in action, I think he could cause Zuñiga some problems on that side.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No Buffon and Vucinic are massive losses for us.

Just win this. I cant bear the thought of having our first loss in 47 games (and our new stadium) against these disgusting pigs. I'd start Matri and Quagliarella, and bring on Giovinco as a supersub if need be in the second half. Would also LOVE to see Isla in action, I think he could cause Zuñiga some problems on that side.
It's definitely a loss. But I think Juventus have enough quality to win this though.

I think Giovinco will start with Matri. Quagliarella and/or Bendtner to come on later. I hope for a Gio+Quag start.

Isla would be nice to see as well.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
http://www.examiner.com/article/according-to-walter-mazzari-napoli-and-juventus-are-the-best-italy

"Juvi" :lol2:

At first I thought it must've been a typo, but then he freakin' repeats it!

The Champions, Juvi, sit on top of the Serie A table with only a goal in favor to differ the lead with second place team, SSC Napoli. Both teams have the same amount of points with six victories and one tie. The two will face each other on Saturday to determine who will stay on top.

Mazzari decided not to have the usual press conference before the game. Instead, he is spending his time with his team and thinks that Juvi is doing likewise.

Mazzari claims that both teams are the best this year and will maintain that way throughout the season. He also added that other teams, that are close statistically, can cause problems. The coach gave props to Roma and Inter who he thinks have a deep rooted tradition to fight for the title.

The game will be played at the Old Lady’s (Juvi) house, and the match will determine what club will take the lead in Serie A, unless there is a tie.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
No Buffon scares the shit out of me, I just hope we score more than we concede, because Pandev and Cavani have a habit of screwing us over.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That's the poster our ultras didn't get permission to bring into the stadium.

- - - Updated - - -

So what if Mirko isn't out there on the field? Surely that he's got something extra, but there are also Gio, Marcha, Quagz and few others that can bring us victory in games like this one. It's not like that we depend on Mirko so much that it's impossible to get a result without him.

FT 2-1 ... Pandev is gonna hit the net for sure.
I don't think you remember our performances last season when Mirko was out with an injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)