[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (53 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Gut feeling =

- Napoli are the other best team in the league.
- We are not playing particularly well, but just doing enough.
- The unbeaten run makes people paranoid of losing, like watching a car crash in slow motion and waiting for the impact.
That's the reality though except that I don't get your analogy in the last statement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Gut feeling =

- Napoli are the other best team in the league.
- We are not playing particularly well, but just doing enough.
- The unbeaten run makes people paranoid of losing, like watching a car crash in slow motion and waiting for the impact.
naploi have not been too impressive either, and have recived the most help from refs in serie a. We beeing at home with 40.000 spectators and a team on fire will be enough. my guess is 3-1 to juve.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I love it when people aren't confident and when the media speak about Napoli all week.

It was the same with Roma.

Napoli have played worst than us this year and been very lucky in games, Udinese outplayed them last game.

Baring Shakhtar, we've been comfortable in every game we've played.

- - - Updated - - -

SKY saying Vucinic won't play :(

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah I heard that too. In that case we'll have no firepower in the attack. Giovinco will be out muscled and the other forward (Matri or Quag) will be completely invisible. Conte should consider 4-3-3 with Giovonco on the left and Isla on the right with high pressing from the first minute. I can't see us playing well 3-5-2 without Vucinic against garbagetown. They'll probably play their dirty game as usual and counter-attack everytime we loose ball which will happen often without Vucinic :/

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I love it when people aren't confident and when the media speak about Napoli all week.

It was the same with Roma.

Napoli have played worst than us this year and been very lucky in games, Udinese outplayed them last game.

Baring Shakhtar, we've been comfortable in every game we've played.

- - - Updated - - -

SKY saying Vucinic won't play :(
You think Juve were comfortable against Genoa and Fiorentina?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Gut feeling, mostly. But before you laugh it off, though, football is so unpredictable that it's equally silly to sit beforehand and try to mathematically pinpoint the most likely outcome of a match. That said, I think it will hurt us that we won't have Conte on the sidelines. Oh, we beat them in the Super Coppa final I hear you say? Huh? Was that what I heard? Well then...Sir..... I will remind you that they owned us pretty much the entire match up until their sending offs. I also believe that their rage from that match will be felt on Saturday. Mazarri will be pumped up and it's gonna be an advantage for Napoli to have him roaming about on the sidelines. In addition to this, we have some injury concerns and they have none.

Look, man, we're not gonna stay unbeaten forever. The time has come, I think. Who more likely than Napoli to end it?

chievo? :p yes it will be a hard fought game, but i think the long break will be more beneficial to us

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I smell a 0-0 draw, with both teams avoiding taking risks, as both teams will be reasonably satisfied with a draw.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think juve will be the more tired of the two. But hard to make a prediction in this one. It'll really come down to the wire, though Napoli never have trouble scoring against us. Damato sounds like damage in Italian. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Cavani will definitely score, and I also believe one of Hamsik and Pandev will score. I think we'll need 3 goals to win.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You are probably loling because you find it a "laughable" statement, but Matri is a better goalscorer then Quag, so Butt fucker is correctomundo IMO.
He maybe a better goalscorer during his time at Juve, but that has more to do with the game time he has gotten over Quag since the injury. It is indeed laughable to call Quag the 'inferior' player. He is not. He has more skill, and facets to his game and can score just as comfortably.

- - - Updated - - -

Pandev to score. Quag to score. Quag to score again. Licht to add a third. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)