[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Hellas Verona [February 6th, 2022] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Needs more emojis.
:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

oh sorry wrong bread

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
watch typical italian mindset coach`s benching Vlahovic and play him late game because he still need experience and alot to learn ,, while messi destroyed whole eu at 18 yrs old ,, gonna see the whole boring story over and over
Messi the legendary player who played years in the Barcelona system before he debuted. I can see the similarities.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Quite confident he'll start immediately. We're playing Atalanta soon and need him rotated in for that one. We must win that one.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juve and our current situation in the table:
We are facing Verona at home and we have reinforcements - We should be able to win but it wont be easy against Verona.
Inter face Milan - Inter have enough to get the win against them - I expect Inter to win this one
Atalanta face Cagliari at home so they should be able to get the win.
Napoli have a tricky test against Venezia (away game)

After this round I expect the table to look like this:
Juve 45 Atalanta 46 (1g in hand) Milan 49 and Napoli 49-52 (my guess is a draw so 50)
We are still out of Europe in this scenario and we wouldnt cut the gap from 4th place BUT more teams get into the danger area of not qualifying for the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)