[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Bologna [September 26th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Energy conservation mode after 20 mins :touched: @JCK

Most impressive and best football we’ve played in Serie A this season. Slick, fast and direct at times. Particularly happy with Matuidi, Dybala and Cancelo’s performances. Only downside is the GOAT not getting his 3rd goal in a row. Oh well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thanks bro! Thank you brother! Yeah a bit annoying, when they chanted it was loud but!
They've been ordered to wear black this Saturday in curva sud, I can't see strike coming to an end. Apparently the issue of ticket prices is just scratching the surface of the issue. if anything it's probably the beginning of the end of the ultras. But fucking hell I do hate the EPL type atmosphere it has become

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just finished the match (was at work), OMG, that was the most fun I seen Juve in ages...

one touch fluid football, insane tempo, short passing game like they have eyes on the back of the neck, Allegri must had HELL training sessions to drill this supreme performance into them. Finally was fun to watch actual combination plays and nonstop movement, instead of slow side way passing with zero ideas, until the fullbacks make ranom crosses into crowded boxes that go nowhere good.

Hallelujah please keep this up :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

So many pages, and I only found this post to proclaim how amazing we were? Ignore the score, goals, just rewatch that first hour we played, THAT WAS GREAT FOOTBALL :star:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Just finished the match (was at work), OMG, that was the most fun I seen Juve in ages...

one touch fluid football, insane tempo, short passing game like they have eyes on the back of the neck, Allegri must had HELL training sessions to drill this supreme performance into them. Finally was fun to watch actual combination plays and nonstop movement, instead of slow side way passing with zero ideas, until the fullbacks make ranom crosses into crowded boxes that go nowhere good.

Hallelujah please keep this up :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

So many pages, and I only found this post to proclaim how amazing we were? Ignore the score, goals, just rewatch that first hour we played, THAT WAS GREAT FOOTBALL :star:
I didn't know whether to watch the match or not but now I'm sold :tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didn't know whether to watch the match or not but now I'm sold :tuttosport:
I was prepared with just one eye open since I assumed this game would be boring while I watched a replay of it just now, and jeez it was like a shot of caffeine right to jugular, ridicolously fun technical football on display. Very high tempo and well drilled combinations, we didnt let Bologna breathe for a second that whole half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)