[Serie A] Juventus 1-4 Parma (6- January- 2011) (4 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fuck Giovinco, fuck Palladino and fuck Amauri.

Melo's sending off was crucial for them. And am I the only one who thought Sissoko wasn't bad once he came on? Might be because the rest of the team looked like crap but his passes were finding their intended target.

For me, this was Amauri's last chance to redeem himself and he was simply horrible at a time his team needed him most. Someone sell his ass for free.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The two silly red cards we got in the last two matches, the 93rd minute equalizer in Chievo and this crushing defeat today make this half season look nothing better than last season.
I'm not in the mood to do a more detailed comparison, but I'm pretty sure we're not doing any better.
I fear that what happened in the last two matches will continue in the near future. The injuries, like last year, don't seem to stop. Now we add suspensions to all that.
Fuck it, 4th place will feel like paradise this season.

It's January. Time where things can happen. Marotta has a chance to show what he's made of now. The same goes for Del Neri. We need a strong character to pull us out of this misery.

Lets see if they have it.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
mutu, toni, pazzini or adebayor before sunday please, assuming any of them are fit.
Hope to see martinez, buffon and deceglie this year..... and possibly 1 fit forward who can score gols, i see nedved is still fit, how about nedved and delpiero upfront in naples on sunday?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, that was fun.

I actually came into work late so that I could watch this match. I don't even know where to begin.

Obviously they need another striker, that in itself has become redundant.

But none of these guys showed up today, and Storari should sue for lack of support.

Some serious work to do in this winter transfer market.

That is as critical as I'm going to get.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We would have raped this shit team if Melo didn't get sent off. Simple as that for me.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I don't blame Amauri because I expected nothing less of him than to have absolutely no impact. I blame Del Neri for keeping faith in him instead of Alex. What a horrible game. If I wasn't so tired, I'd probably be more upset. I just hope we wake up, but I really doubt it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, I am gutted. Quagliarella's injury followed by Melo's ignorance lead to this and nothing else. Mostly Melo's ignorance is what lead us end up in a situation where we can only blame ourselves for. Such a shame we waited so long to watch this, these things happen and the transfer window has just started, Melo will be suspended long and Quagliarella seems to have a serious injury, we should react accordingly in a smart way. We should forget what has been said about just waiting for opportunities, serious purchases are desperately needed.

This loss is a loss and one can take it but what is worse than this is people like Cronios gloating how we deserved that, people like kasaki celebrating that Giovinco scored a brace against us and simply Juve fans laughing at the team being humiliated at their home turf.

Shame on you! You are fucking pathetic.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The two silly red cards we got in the last two matches, the 93rd minute equalizer in Chievo and this crushing defeat today make this half season look nothing better than last season.
I'm not in the mood to do a more detailed comparison, but I'm pretty sure we're not doing any better.
I fear that what happened in the last two matches will continue in the near future. The injuries, like last year, don't seem to stop. Now we add suspensions to all that.
Fuck it, 4th place will feel like paradise this season.

It's January. Time where things can happen. Marotta has a chance to show what he's made of now. The same goes for Del Neri. We need a strong character to pull us out of this misery.

Lets see if they have it.
First things first. We need fullbacks NOW!! Then go for strikers..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think I'll go back to sleep, If I can.

f*ck this sh*t! Melo WTF? Stop posting pics on twitter and act like a true football player. Why Grosso is playing is beyond me. Sorensen is promising but he's no RB. We need a real RB. Quags injury looks serious. Now we need 2 more in front. A very good one and because of $$$ problems maybe bring back Pasquato.

4th place now seems great so I hope meelan beats Napoli. We got to watch Roma, Palermo, Lazio...these are our opponents.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, I am gutted. Quagliarella's injury followed by Melo's ignorance lead to this and nothing else. Mostly Melo's ignorance is what lead us end up in a situation where we can only blame ourselves for. Such a shame we waited so long to watch this, these things happen and the transfer window has just started, Melo will be suspended long and Quagliarella seems to have a serious injury, we should react accordingly in a smart way. We should forget what has been said about just waiting for opportunities, serious purchases are desperately needed.

This loss is a loss and one can take it but what is worse than this is people like Cronios gloating how we deserved that, people like kasaki celebrating that Giovinco scored a brace against us and simply Juve fans laughing at the team being humiliated at their home turf.

Shame on you! You are fucking pathetic.
Well said, sir. It seems that some people like to revel in the fact that they feel they know more than the coach or the board of directors, and put individual players above the team, whether they wear the Juve shirt or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)