[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (29 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

theone

Jul 3, 2007
who thinks that Motta is a football player is... WRONG haha
the funniest thing is that Palermo wasn't playing even 50% of their potential...
WE just suck ass with all these grygeras, pepes and marottas

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I dont know how many coaches it will take to figure out that iaq with amauri cannot work for that amount of time. Both have very weak movement and once they are we are somewhat forced to play bloody long balls.
The pressure is getting to mortality I think. Our full backs are just atrocious to watch and are killing the going forward.

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
thank god again that I decided to sleep again instead of watching!

don't know what to say, I thought we has recovered after won at udine.
Did none of us learn the lesson following the Sampdoria 5-1 win last season? Never take anything for granted with Juve - consistency is long lost

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
who thinks that Motta is a football player is... WRONG haha
the funniest thing is that Palermo wasn't playing even 50% of their potential...
WE just suck ass with all these grygeras, pepes and marottas
What?
Just don't even talk.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
We'd be better at fullback with Johnny and Moli. :shifty:
The funny part is it is true but very sad!

I am praying Traore is a great find. And someone mentioned Grosso, I think it is time to play him. As much as it pains me to say are options are:

Grosso/Grygera on the left

Pepe/Motta on the right

In my opinion Motta and DC have cost us our losses more then any other player on the park.

The most annoying thing from the game was all the corners we won and I think it was Bovo won just about all of them.

Whoever didn't watch the game, I must admit we actually played OK it was just pathetic defending on the counter attacks and too many passengers on our team.

Del Neri chose all of the right tactics except for when Aqua came on for DP who was really dominating for us.

I would have sworn he was bringing him on for Marchisio who was anonymous.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Did none of us learn the lesson following the Sampdoria 5-1 win last season? Never take anything for granted with Juve - consistency is long lost
which is very very odd... we were doing fine even at the 1st half of the 2nd season we came back to serie a (08/09 season)

then bang! everything went downhill and the team never recovered (yet)

so wtf happened?

I can't believe if anyone hasn't noticed it yet, something very odd has been occured and remain even today.

think about it, we should have won the 07/08 season if the ref didn't rob us many points (and gave points to merda), and we were performing fine at the 1st half of the following season and then sucked rock bottom, even got the worst season in the history of the club the following season, and still sucked today?

does not make sense at all, something horribly wrong must've happened.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
No but because they don't have anyone there.

Motta is a better player than Grygera.
Don't go that far.. I wouldn't say Motta is better than Grygera so far.. If you just rate by crossing ability, i would admit that Motta is better but defensive wise, i feel more assured with Grygera at LB than Motta at RB in this game.. You can see Pastore hardly make breakthrough from the left but when he go from the right, he get much more room again and again.. Like the 1st, 2nd goal, and the chance that hit the post

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Having missed the game, I only have your comments and reports to learn from...From what I gather, we were not appalling, and lacking spirit or attacking cohesion. And we were fucked by some more shocking defending, especially on the flanks, and also, a lack of accuracy and luck in our shooting???

Was this game poor enough to completely forget the promising signs we have seen against Samp and Udinese???? Or did we indeed, look capable, spirited, and only defensively horrible and lacking bite to our forages into the final third???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)