[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 31st, 2010) (24 Viewers)

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
I wonder whether Zaccheroni will have the brains to play Diego further back the pitch. He's not the kind of player to play with his back to goal, he has to come from deep to make the impact.
I'd like to see this as the starting line up-

..............Manninger
Zebina-Chiellini-Legro-Grygera
..........Diego-Sissoko
Candreva...............Iago
.............Del Piero
.........Amauri/Paolucci

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wonder whether Zaccheroni will have the brains to play Diego further back the pitch. He's not the kind of player to play with his back to goal, he has to come from deep to make the impact.
I'd like to see this as the starting line up-

..............Manninger
Zebina-Chiellini-Legro-Grygera
..........Diego-Sissoko
Candreva...............Iago
.............Del Piero
.........Amauri/Paolucci
:lol:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Well if he roams forward that would make it a 4-1-3-1-2. You're right, we need someone down there with a good passing ability but not Diego. I wouldn't mind seeing Candreva down there. I heard he's played well there before.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
I don't know if it's the fact that it's Serie A, but Diego hasn't impressed much as a pivotal attacking midfielder. He can't hold up the ball with the back to the opposition goal and deliver balls. It's no wonder that he's the player who attracts the biggest number of fouls..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hmmm can not watch the game tonight... i'm not at home.....
will be the first league game that i'll be missing.... bah maybe we have some luck tonight....
any offical line up?

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Official lineup should be interesting. I wonder how much Zac is going to change things around. Hopefully Gio gets some playing time today, at least from the bench if not from the start.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
_______________Manninger_______________
___Caceres Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie___
_______Candreva Felipe Melo Sissoko_______
__________________Diego________________
_____________Del Piero Amauri____________

According to Sky Sport 24.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
hmmm can not watch the game tonight... i'm not at home.....
will be the first league game that i'll be missing.... bah maybe we have some luck tonight....
any offical line up?
So you were the one that made us lose it wasn`t Ferrara`s fault afterall

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Central midfield, not necessarily defensive.
Let Sissoko do all the hard work and Diego will be able to roam forward.
But why put Diego there? It will limitate all his attacking potential. His position should be as attacking as possible. The problem with Diego is that he has to come back to pick up the ball himself.

Sissoko - Melo
Candreva-Diego-Giovinco
Amauri​

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
SkySport24

_______________Manninger_______________
___Caceres Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie___
_______Candreva Felipe Melo Sissoko_______
__________________Diego________________
_____________Del Piero Amauri____________

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
But why put Diego there? It will limitate all his attacking potential. His position should be as attacking as possible. The problem with Diego is that he has to come back to pick up the ball himself.

Sissoko - Melo
Candreva-Diego-Giovinco
Amauri​
Diego is the sort of players that should get the ball in our half, build up the attack, and then, when the opportunity comes, rush forward to pose a threat to goal from the tier. That and also, he will have more space between him and the defense, so his dribbles would be better. A playmaker cannot play with his back to the development of the attacking play. At least that's my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)