[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I really hate this 4-3-1-2 and i had a big doubt over it since we heard that we will play with it... we don't have the players to play this formation and it's to fuckin related to one player!!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
What a horrible match, nonchalance from both the players and the coach. We are continuing on the same track as we left it before the international break, we are still losing points from the top and the teams below us will keep on gaining against us.

We are still with a terrible formation, relying on one player that is totally not up to the job. Yes, Diego is not up to the job of lifting Juventus midfield to the next step. We still rely on two forwards that simply add nothing to the game. We still rely on a flat second line that makes more mistakes than there is hair on my head. We still have terrible full backs that more useless than useless.

Buffon 6

Grygera 4 Simply adds nothing to this team and gets owned by any school boy.
Cannavaro 6.5 Solid
Chiellini 6.5 Also solid
Grosso 5 He made some good crosses but other than simply lame especially in the second half

Sissoko 5 The lack of matches was pretty obvious
Melo 5 Recklessness is his motto
Poulsen 6 Our best midfielder tonight
Diego 5 He's given a much much bigger job than he can handle

Amauri 5.5 Only for scoring the goal
Iaquinta 5 Lame

Camoranesi 4 Added nothing to our game
De Ceglie 4 Neither did Paolo
Trezeguet N.R

Ferrara 2 Owned once again
:agree:

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
It's funny because on his day , Iaquinta can easily score from anywhere but today's game just showed how bad he is on his off day , pffff.
No, Iaquinta on his day misses all the clear chances he gets as well but then surprisingly gets one in. Otherwise that dude wastes around 2-3 clear chances every match for us.

Mar 24, 2006
AND I HOPE THAT JUVENTUS ADMIT THAT WE ARE IN CRISIS NOW!
no more of those fuckign denial!
We are not in any fvcking crisis,at least until now,nuff said,we were in serious crisis under Ranieri's helm.

@Mr.Elvin , i'm strongly advice you to go to your bed now , i'm off to sleep , night all:tup: :ultra:

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
well its official ferrara needs to change the 4312 system, and start getting results. ferrara needs to up his thinking game, cuz all his subs look pre-planned and he cant adjust. we need to seriously get ruthless and ensuring wins.

we need DelPiero, this guy simply makes it happen.

come on juve!!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
It's funny because on his day , Iaquinta can easily score from anywhere but today's game just showed how bad he is on his off day , pffff.
NO i disagree....in almost everygame, he misses good chances! He just isnt special or good enough for juventus. He is jus average....i'd srsly rather have diego play as striker...that shows how bad iaq is....

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
face it, our system simply doesnt work, with 2 pure strikers upfront of a pair of incompetent full backs, and diego is no kaka, he is simply not good enough to carry our attack, this is pathetic
I hope you're not talking about Chiellini and Canna. Even Grosso was ok.

I'm personally ok with the 4312. We showed the possibilities in attack but we didn't convert the opportunities. And when the midfield got lazy we ran out of chances due to plain lack of trying.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
well its official ferrara needs to change the 4312 system, and start getting results. ferrara needs to up his thinking game, cuz all his subs look pre-planned and he cant adjust. we need to seriously get ruthless and ensuring wins.

we need DelPiero, this guy simply makes it happen.

come on juve!!
and giovinco...somehow i think the managements are trying to boycott giovinco!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
It's official: we can't play football. Player by player, we look great, but we cannot make it happen. I'll keep faith in Ferrara just a while longer though.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
its official, JUVENTUS IS IN STRIKER CRISIS...lets see...

AMAURI, tries hard, but hasnt scored for months until now

IAQUINTA, tries hard, but misses loads of good opportunities

Trezeguet, natural striker, but is aging....

Delpiero, MAgical striker! but is aging too....

this shows that none of our strikers are actually considered world class!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
We are not in any fvcking crisis,at least until now,nuff said,we were in serious crisis under Ranieri's helm.

@Mr.Elvin , i'm strongly advice you to go to your bed now , i'm off to sleep , night all:tup: :ultra:
Its 3 am here, and i will go soon. I have had few drinks so i did not feel pain tonight :agree:

Have to correct u Albert, in that mr CR did not have Diego, Cana, Groso, Melo..
but Molinaro, and Marco..

And in 7 crucial matches we did not loose single game..

Anyway, CR is thing of past, i give my support Ciro, but i hope he changes something seriously..

However, i was impressed with start of Juve today, until we scored..

Our second half was bad

Sleep well Mr. Albert

arc

Mar 11, 2004
I hope you're not talking about Chiellini and Canna. Even Grosso was ok.

I'm personally ok with the 4312. We showed the possibilities in attack but we didn't convert the opportunities. And when the midfield got lazy we ran out of chances due to plain lack of trying.
im refering to grosso and grygera :tdown:

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
its official, JUVENTUS IS IN STRIKER CRISIS...lets see...

AMAURI, tries hard, but hasnt scored for months until now

IAQUINTA, tries hard, but misses loads of good opportunities

Trezeguet, natural striker, but is aging....

Delpiero, MAgical striker! but is aging too....

this shows that none of our strikers are actually considered world class!
wrong:

Trezeguet, natural striker, wants to play, takes every chance he is given, and scores yet players like IAQUINTA and AMAURI start ahead of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)