[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was fine until she went and changed her av...the first one was enough...but the second one is just too much...i need to go walk my dog:D

My real dog....for any pervs out there that would misconstrue that as a sexual innuendo. :snoop:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldn't call that harassing...more like complimenting. If it was harassing I would have PMed here...which I haven't:D

You're just mad at me because I recommended "jokingly" that Poulsen should be Captain.... :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Have fun in attending Lilliana, but just to be sure, are you sure Juventus-Fiorentina isnt deemed as a high risk match? Asking because you are coming from overseas for the game, and one of the annoying measures they take in these games they deem high risk is not allowing anyone who isnt Torino local to buy tickets. Have seen it happend to friends, go to stadio even in a game only to find out they arent allowed entry (was in Rome). Pesky security measures nowadays. And Viola are clear rivals to Juve, have seen these measures happend in lesser games even.

I was fine until she went and changed her av...the first one was enough...but the second one is just too much...i need to go walk my dog:D

My real dog....for any pervs out there that would misconstrue that as a sexual innuendo. :snoop:
Have you just been released from decades long prison sentence? :lol:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Have fun in attending Lilliana, but just to be sure, are you sure Juventus-Fiorentina isnt deemed as a high risk match? Asking because you are coming from overseas for the game, and one of the annoying measures they take in these games they deem high risk is not allowing anyone who isnt Torino local to buy tickets. Have seen it happend to friends, go to stadio even in a game only to find out they arent allowed entry (was in Rome). Pesky security measures nowadays. And Viola are clear rivals to Juve, have seen these measures happend in lesser games even.

Have you just been released from decades long prison sentence? :lol:
if that happens,i'll commit suicide or murder in front of the stadium...really!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)