[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boateng99

Feb 26, 2012
Why would they ban me? All I did was post a picture of De Ceglie Offside. I don't curse nor am I disrespectful. I just want everyone's comments on the picture.... I will do it every time I feel Juventus get a Call for the rest of the season.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Why would they ban me? All I did was post a picture of De Ceglie Offside. I don't curse nor am I disrespectful. I just want everyone's comments on the picture.... I will do it every time I feel Juventus get a Call for the rest of the season.
I guess you'll have to become a regular poster then. Because we are going to get calls in our favour all season long :agree: Like it or not :weee:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not the offside that you're showing. It's what's written on the picture you son of a whore.

Mods, ban this piece of shit, supporting the most cheating club in the world.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Maybe the mods are waiting for him to have his bar mitzvah?
Btw please remove that sig , i already excused myself of defending bonucci after the milan thread , i am horrified with myself everytime i see it

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 00:52 ----------

Did you notice what is written in the pic ? Milan Bitch Fan

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
It's not the offside that you're showing. It's what's written on the picture you son of a whore.

Mods, ban this piece of shit, supporting the most cheating club in the world.
True enough. This scum had the audacity to say he wasn't trolling, lol!!

Btw please remove that sig , i already excused myself of defending bonucci after the milan thread , i am horrified with myself everytime i see it
Since you said please, okay!

Boateng99

Feb 26, 2012
I don't read Italian so I don't know what's written in the picture. I'm only concerned with the fact he was offside. Yasor thank you for admitting it. That's all I wanted to know.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's offside. Now fuck off.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's offside. Now fuck off.
The offside position was obvious anyway, but I wondered if the fact that he played the ball after it hit the post and the GK counts as a new action.
FIFA rules say that it doesn't. If a player who was previously in offside position plays the ball after it's saved by the GK or it hits the post/crossbar, then offside should be called.
This was a clear offside.

If the ref made a simple mistake then it had to be because he thought noone touched Pirlo's cross.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
At fault so far:

Conte (tactics and selection wrong, not subbing on Elia, not being perfect)
Marchisio (invisible)
All the strikers (shit and Amauri-like)
Marotta (selling Giovinco, who can win any game)
Bonucci (not being Barzagli)
Fans (encouraging their team)
Padoin (not being Ronaldo)
Marchisio (invisible)
Pirlo (not being a robot)
Giaccherini (not being as good as Giovinco)
Marchisio (invisible)
4-4-2 (it's not 4-3-3)
Vucinic (useless as a week old bucket of cat piss)
Referee (we woz robbed!)
Marchisio (invisible)
Sorrentino (doing his job)
since i have a reputation to hold on to i will argue that bringing on elia would potentially have even worsen the game. in a game where we lack the work ethic (especially in the second half, when they regained the possession time and time again) you can not rely on somebody that will implode the first time something does not work out. you could see it often enough, that elia once the defender does dispossess him or some of his tricks do not work out he looks like a cry baby totally sad and unable to bite his way into a good performance.

i was totally mad at our players from the moment it was like the 80. minute or so when we lost the ball we just jogged back and awaited them instead of trying to regain the ball as fast as possible to score the winning goal. even with only 5 minutes of injury time we let them play the ball instead of giving the very last of our energie to close them down as close to the enemies goal as possible and score...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)